~ Chapter 83 ~ (Yoriichi)

'What is this? Despite my efforts to deflect the bullets with my sword...'

'They bent back toward my body, as if they were living creatures.' Kokushibou thought as the bullets hit his body.

The demon averted his attention to the one's who shoot it at him. His eyes become wide as he saw something unexpected...

He can see Genya from a far who is aiming his gun at him. What shocked him is the boy's appearance. The boy and his gun has transformed and both of them are looking rather demonic.

Suddenly, a large tree grows out of the bullets out of Kokushibo rooting him to the ground. 'A tree?! I can't move because it has rooted into the ground... This really is a blood demon technique.'

'My hair that was cut off and my broken sword... Soo he absorbed those parts of me' Kokushibou concluded. That's the only way the boy could acquire demon powers.

Kokushibou's attention is diverted quickly as Gyomei Himejima and Sanemi Shinazugawa lunge at him. The demon begin to feel fear and threatened by this.

'My life is in danger and my physical core is frozen and still... This irritation is piercing through me, from my solar plexus to my hair whorls'

'I truly detest it... That feeling that tranquility will collapse from beneath you...'

'And this feeling of nostalgia from four hundred years ago...'

~Flashback~

'On that day, four hundred years ago, there was a blood moon out

'On that day, four hundred years ago, there was a blood moon out... And I saw something unbelievable...'

'My younger brother now looking decrepit and old was right there

'My younger brother now looking decrepit and old was right there...'

'Yoriichi Tsugikuni, my younger twin brother...'

'The last time we met each other was sixty years ago... Soo Yoriichi, who stayed human, should have been over the age of eighty...'

Kokushibou stood in front of his younger brother who's technically an old man right now. "Impossible... How are you alive?"