~ Chapter 42 ~ (Lower Moon One)

Tanjirou now stood on top of the train finally found the real demon who's behind all of this. He hold out his sword with a pissed look on his face clearly angry.

"Don't thoughtlessly trample your way into people's dreams! I won't forgive you." Tanjirou said glaring at the lower moon one demon, Enmu.

"Breath Of The Water, Tenth style: The Dragon Of Change" a water dragon began to shape around Tanjirou's blade. Tanjirou rushed towards Enmu.

Enmu just smiled at this and holded his left hand out, "Blood Demon Technique: Compelling Hypnotic Whisper"

A mouth appeared on the back palm of the demon and the mouth began to hypnotise Tanjirou, "Go to sleep~...."

Tanjirou losed his consciousness as he fallen into the hypnotism. However, in one second he instantly woke up regaining his consciousness back.

Enmu looked at Tanjirou strangely. Did his blood demon art didn't work on this boy? The mouth at the back palm of Enmu's hand continue to whisper 'sleep' but Tanjirou never stopped.

Enmu finally saw what's going on right now! It seems Tanjirou did actually fall asleep from his hypnotism. However, it seems Tanjirou recognised the fact he got hit by Enmu's trick and he kill himself in his dream to wake up.

While Tanjirou was unconscious, Enmu was showing Tanjirou a nightmare. He was being chastised by his family in it.

"Why didn't you save us?"
"What were you doing when we were dying?"
"You just survived on your own..."His deceased siblings said looking at him disgusted.

"Why are you even here? You're useless..." his father said to him with clear disappointment in his voice.

"You should've just died! How dare you live soo cheerfully" his mother said glaring at him.

Because of this nightmare, it pushed Tanjirou beyond angry right now. He is mad with his anger went beyond his breaking point. "MY FAMILY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT! NO MATTER WHAT!"

"DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY" and Tanjirou landed a clean cut cutting Enmu's head off. However, Enmu didn't give any reaction making Tanjirou wonder.

"That person (Muzan) told me to kill you earring boy along with the pillars. Now I truly understand how he felt" Tanjirou turned around and saw Enmu's head hanging on top of flesh like a tree.

"Somehow, I feel like your very existence makes me twitch in anger" Enmu said in displeasure. Tanjirou eyes became wide. 'He's not dead?'

"Your expression is lovely! I wanted to see that face of yours ufufu~" Enmu mocked Tanjirou. Enmu then told Tanjirou that Tanjirou wasn't fighting his 'real body' anymore.

Enmu then explained simply that he fused with the train they are standing on right now. The whole train is literally the demon's flesh, blood and bones.

Enmu then said that with this train having 200 people, he would devour all of them to strengthen himself. Enmu taunted Tanjirou saying that could he save all the humans?

Tanjirou is shocked by this reveal and he immediately runned away to his friends who he thinks is probably still sleeping. He shouted at them telling them to wake up with the situation being dire.

Suddenly, someone crashed through the roof of the train and landed. Tanjirou smiled when he saw who it is, It's Inosuke! "Follow me my minions!!"

"Pig assault! This is the way of Inosuke-Sama!"....

~With (Y/N)~

(Y/N) is currently standing on the train rail right now. He has been rushing here with all his speed and it's proven to be not futile.