~ Chapter 5 ~ (The Trip)

Somewhere in a town, there are 2 figures walking in the streets. They both just keep walking minding their own business. It was none other than (Y/N) Uchiha with his father, Sasuke Uchiha.

Currently, they were strolling in the town. The Kocho's family house was just up ahead near outside of the town. Since they were already near, Sasuke decided to take their time walking around the streets.

The streets were full of vendors and shops that sell various kind of thing. There are stalls that sell food and drinks, gift shop with souvenirs and small items suitable to be given as presents and also the stores who do services.

There were also full of people and crowds walking around filling the streets currently. Probably just a normal day for people to be this many since it was Saturday.

(Y/N) just admired the view in the streets and at the same time, feeling a bit discomfort since the road is crowded. Sasuke on other hand just ignored the crowds and keep walking.

A moments later after they passed the huge crowded area, they both went to nearby bench to sit and rest a bit. After all, they did just walk for 2 hours straight on their journey by foot.

Sasuke then spoke up, "Hey (Y/N), wait here a bit, I'm gonna buy us a drink. While I'm at it, is there anything you want?". "it's okay father, I'll pass." said (Y/N).

"You sure (Y/N)? Recently when we were walking, I saw your eyes staring on one of the stalls you know." Sasuke said with a small smile on his face.

(Y/N) hesitated to answer his father since he do not want to trouble Sasuke too much. Sasuke seems to able read his son's mind and said reassuringly, "It's okay (Y/N), you don't have worry too much, just tell me what you want, I'll go buy it for you."

(Y/N) still feeling a bit hesitate answered his father, "I actually saw one of the stalls selling mochi, They seem to have a fruit flavoured mochi, I was wondering what do they taste like?"

Sasuke understand what his son wanted and told (Y/N) he'll be back later. (Y/N) just waited for his father. It was noon currently and the sun apparently reaches it's highest point in the sky. But it was not too hot because the weather is a bit windy today.

After 10 minutes later, Sasuke returned with their drinks and a plate of mochi. (Y/N) thanked his father and look at types of mochi his father just bought. It seems like each of the mochi have different type of colours. It probably means that each types have different types of fruits.

(Y/N) then begin to eat one by one while Sasuke just smiled watching his son

(Y/N) then begin to eat one by one while Sasuke just smiled watching his son. Looks like (Y/N) was enjoying it too much that he didn't even realise that he already ate all of it.

"Awww..." muttered (Y/N). "Cheer up (Y/N), we can buy it another time. Here, take this." said Sasuke passing the drink he bought. (Y/N) just nodded and take it.

After they both finished, they gather the trash and put it away at the nearest trash bin. Now all they have to do is to get to the Kocho's family place. They are already near.