~ Chapter 33 ~ (Mount. Natagumo)

Hello (Y/N),

I'm sorry for bothering you but I need your assistance right now.

Please, could you investigate something happening at northeast.

At the northeast there's a mountain called Natagumo.

Something unusual is happening there and I have sent a lot of my 'children' to investigate this matter.

But none of them have returned from their mission. I believe there are demons that are powerful right there.

There's a possibility that the demon is probably the member of the twelve kizuki.

Please help (Y/N), Take any measures that you see fit. You know what to do.

Also, I may have to send few pillars if the situation is getting much worse, I'm telling you this since you know, your one of the pillars target list.

Be careful (Y/N) and I wish you goodluck...

-Kagaya Ubayashiki -

(Y/N) read that letter before he folded and put it away inside his pocket. From the way Kagaya described it from the letter, the situation might be really bad.

The way to northeast will take him 1 hour to get there from where he is right now. Right now is 5:45PM. The skies is already orange with the sun starting to fall slowly from the skies.

(Y/N) began walking immediately to the northeast. His next stop, Mountain Natagumo...

~1 hours later~

(Y/N) arrived and saw a mountain that seems to be dark. The air around him already feel different from normal. The sun already lost behind the mountains.

(Y/N) then began to walk slowly and ascending towards the mountain. He noticed that there's few blood on the ground. It's look like it still new.

Also there's a lot of small white spiders and webs around the forest hanging from the trees. (Y/N)'s eyes began to change as it began to spin like a cartwheel before his eyes changed to red with 3 tomoe.

(Y/N) then began to walk further into the mountains before he heard a cracking sound. (Y/N) then immediately side step and someone pass through him from the spot he was before.

(Y/N) looked at his attacker and saw a guy with his sword. From the clothes he's wearing, he's definitely a demon slayer. However (Y/N) saw something at the guys back...

There's strings on his back, the guy is unconscious. (Y/N) concluded that the strings is probably controlling the guy by someone like a puppet.

(Y/N) then pulled out his blade and instantly appeared in front of the guy. He then holded the guy's hand that holded the blade making him unable to attack. (Y/N) then slashed the strings that attached on the slayer's back.

The guy then began to fall but (Y/N) catched him. (Y/N) then put the guy at a tree making him leaning on it. (Y/N) checked the guy if he could find anything else.