~ Chapter 57 ~ (Another Crisis)

"You're not going anywhere, we will continue our fight from where we left off".... 

(Y/N) glared at Kokushibou. He didn't have time for this. He dashed at Kokushibou with his sword ready. Kokushibou prepared himself before he blocked (Y/N)'s slash.

Both of their blades clashed with each other as sparks appeared in the air from the clash. Kokushibou managed to hold his ground, but he can feel his blade being pushed back.

(Y/N) is pushing back Kokushibou with all his strength. However, Kokushibou also hold his ground as he increased his own strength.

(Y/N) closed his right eye for few seconds before blood began to leak from the bottom of his right eye. He muttered a single word, "Amaterasu"

Kokushibou's body begin to be ignited with black flame. Kokushibou screamed from the pain as he try to put out the fire but it was futile.

While the upper moon demon is distracted, (Y/N) immediately sprinted to the direction where Doma ran off with Kanae and Shinobu.

Meanwhile with Kokushibou, the fire slowly about to reach his head. Kokushibou realised that this flame is the same flame that Sasuke Uchiha used 9 years ago.

It cannot be extinguish with whatever means. The only way to stop it from spreading is to cut his head from his body...

The swordsman demon did not waste any time as he cut his own head from his body. His head rolled on the ground.

Kokushibou with his head on the ground, watched as his body continue to burn with the black flame. Right now, the only choice he has is to wait himself to regenerate a new body.

Back with (Y/N), (Y/N) continue to run in full speed as he can still hear the sound of running in the distance. He can feel a sharp pain in his right eye from using the amaterasu.

However, it didn't matter right now as he ignored the pain. He keeps running until he saw the upper moon 2 demon at the distance.

Doma is humming by himself feeling cheerful. He is in a very good mood. The plan is going the way it supposed to be.

This was until he heard the sound of footsteps at his back in fast pace. He averted his attention to his back and saw a figure in the dark catching up to him in fast pace.

The only thing Doma can see from the figure who is chasing him is the figure's blood red eyes who is glaring daggers at him...

The demon instantly recognised the figure

The demon instantly recognised the figure. Soo Kokushibou couldn't hold him for soo long after all. "Don't you know when to give up?" Doma said.

"No matter, he should be ready in the distance" Doma said to himself as he continue to run away. (Y/N) continue to follow from behind shortly.

(Y/N) slowly getting near with his blade ready. However, he saw a dark figure approach him fast. (Y/N) jumped on top of the dark figure barely missing the figure.