~ Chapter 37 ~ (Persistent)

"Tomioka? What are you doing exactly? Let me go this instant!" Shinobu said with clear annoyance in her voice. Giyuu is holding Shinobu in a lock preventing her from moving.

The reason is because earlier, Giyuu stopped Shinobu from trying to kill Nezuko since she is a demon. Giyuu told Tanjirou to run away with Nezuko as he hold off Shinobu.

They already took care the demons on this mountain with Giyuu already killed the lower moon 5, Rui. Shinobu with the Kakushi has also saved all the people on this mountain that is still alive.

"You just violated the corps. rules! You defended a demon! What exactly your intention Tomioka?" Shinobu asked but Giyuu is silent.

"You're really ticking me off right now! At least give me a reason why you are doing this?" Shinobu said as she began to loose more patience.

"If I'm remembering this right, it was two years ago..." Giyuu was about to told his story but he was cutted by Shinobu. "Stop! If you're gonna rambling story from that far back in time, I'll probably be deaf listening half way through it!"

"You leave me no choice then..." Shinobu said before suddenly, a blade came out from the back of her sandal. Shinobu immediately retracted her leg towards the back direction aiming at Giyuu.

However it was stopped midway as both of the pillars heard a voice, "Message! Message! Caw! I have a message from the headquarters!" the crow announced.

"Tanjirou and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" the crow said loudly

"Tanjirou and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" the crow said loudly. "Tanjirou and the demon, Nezuko, are to be taken into custody and brought back to the headquarters!" the crow repeated.

Giyuu immediately released Shinobu. Both of them put their swords away into it's sheath. "Bring them back! Bring them back! Tanjirou, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a demon girl with a bamboo muzzle!"

"Bring them back! Bring them back!" the crow keep repeating loudly. 'The crow is just being too loud as usual' Shinobu thought feeling slightly annoyed. Both of the pillars began walking away into a certain direction.

10 minutes later, daybreak finally approached. Now all of them have gathered into one spot where the kakushi are collecting all the people that was saved from the mountain.

Half of the people who is being saved are already tied up from head to toe with bands making them look like a mummy. There's a sign 'finished treatment' for those who are already being wrapped up like a mummy.

Shinobu and Giyuu arrived at the spot and they saw Kanao. Kanao also followed since Shinobu and Kanae decided to brought her along in their mission.

Shinobu approached Kanao before asking, "Hey Kanao, is everything alright? There's nothing going wrong right?" Shinobu asked.

"Everything is fine master Shinobu, the Kakushi is continuing to gather all the people around this mountain" Kanao reported. Shinobu nodded to Kanao before she began looking around for a certain someone.