Find The Omega

___________________________________
Heyooooo!! Before I start writing this I just wanna say thank you! We have 1k+ (as of November 21, it is at 2k+ AAAAAAA)reads on this story already, and I just want to thank you all for reading, I never thought I'd get even this far, let alone that fast. Love you all!
__________________________________

            It had only been about a few hours since Ochako noticed Izuku was missing. Both her and Iida were terrified about it, their best friend went missing with no trace. Or so they thought, only the King would know, but at the same time he didn't. Speaking of the King, he hadn't gone back to see Izuku yet, although he felt he should be by him for a while and make sure he would be okay, but he also knows he's got a job to take care of, a kingdom in fact, and so he pushed his thoughts about the mysterious boy away.

      Iida and Ochako spent a while trying to look for Izuku, but with no luck, Iida left for the same reasons as the King, he had work to get to. Of course he was worried for his friend, but right now he had important things he was in charge of getting done. Uraraka on the other hand, was left with a day to herself, as told by the King, and so she made her decision to use it to try and find Izuku.

       She didn't know where to start! She should look back in his room? Maybe he's just somewhere in the massive castle.... without her...? She had noticed the past couple of weeks that Midoriya had a high interest in the forest just outside, maybe he'd be there and it'd be a good place to look. After thinking for a while, she realized the forest was too dangerous and she was sure Izuku knew that as well. And so she narrowed things down, she went to go check his quarters again first, and would head around the castle to look in the areas she was permitted to go into. She quickly grabbed her bag that she always had with her and took off.

         First, she would check the kitchen Quarters, it was a big possibility that she just missed him getting a snack or something. She opened the door and saw nothing, not a person. The wooden tables were empty and neat, and the kitchen door was open, signaling that no one was in there. Next she would head to the washrooms, perhaps he was just in the bathroom. Again, nothing, the Omegan Bathrooms were completely empty, and she knew for a fact that Izuku was terrified of the male bathroom, she herself couldn't even walk in there so it was no use.

        Next, Uraraka was to roam the hallways, to see at the assigned jobs, maybe he was placed an early shift and just never had time to return to his room..... but no, he never finished last nights work. These thoughts just poured through her mind, as she was scared at where Izuku could be, or what had happened to him if something did. She couldn't even smell his scent in the hallways, his distinctive scent was no where to be. Her panic rushing to every part of her body as no clues could even be picked off the ground. No one had seen Izuku, not even once. Uraraka felt hopeless, her best friend was fucking missing, and to make matters worse, she had absolutely no help.

          Hours went by of her just roaming trying to find her friend. She hadn't even realized that she roamed into areas of the castle that she wasn't permitted into. Her legs gave out, her head was pounding and tears were streaming down her face. "I-Izuku..... where are you!" She screamed to herself in the empty hallway. She looked down at her hands laying in the soft dark red carpet. Ochako finally realized where she was. This was the one fucking hallway in the whole damn castle that no one was allowed in, and here she was, and to make matters worse, she had no permission to even be in there. If she was caught in the Royal Hall she'd most likely be fired.

        The Royal hall was were the kings bedroom was. This was his living area, and so no one was allowed inside unless they had a reason, or of course, Iida who was his private messenger.

       Ochako was releasing heavy amounts of stress pheromones, and knowing this, she tried to stop the flow so she wouldn't attract anyone into the hallway. She didn't want to be caught. Obviously failing, she continued crying on the floor, trying to get herself together so that she could leave as quickly as possible. I shouldn't get caught here right? Surely the king is off doing something that doesn't involve his room, right? She continued to think as she trembled on the floor. But oh boy.... was that thought wrong...