A Bit of Talking

Katsuki continued to hold the omega in his arms, it wasn't a tight hug like Ochako's, but anyone would consider it a nice hug. The omega let out small whimpers here and there, still terrified but confused now. Iida stood in shock, just watching as the man that always treated everyone with hatred, hugging a frail boy that he didn't know. "Sire....?" He started, causing Katsuki to let the boy go. Izuku tensed up again, scared he was going to be hurt, but nothing came. Katsuki backed away from the nest finally, and looked towards the beta. "Tenya, and you" he started, pointing at Ochako as well. "I want you two to just sit right where you are." The two followed the orders and were watching the two.

They had no clue what was going on, and especially Izuku. Iida and Katsuki considered each other equals, even despite their positions, Katsuki wouldn't admit it still, but Iida was his friend. So of course Iida had the confidence to ask. "Sir, what are you doing here?" Ochako listened to her mate ask the king and nestled her face into the side of his arm, still frightened. "That doesn't matter. I just wanted to check in on him." He vaguely answered, but it sparked more questions, these next ones coming from Ochako.

"But your majesty.... what are you doing with my Izu?" She began. "Are you the reason he's hurt? Why did he freak out because of you..." her overthinking causing her to tear up. Did the king hurt him? "N-no..." Izuku stated, he didn't know why the king was here as well, or why he was treating him this way, but he knew for a fact that he did not do this to him. Oceania eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Izuku wasn't telling them what happened, and it ended up bringing more worry than intended.

Katsuki sighed in annoyance, he could already tell that he'd have to explain himself for there to be no problems. "Well... I found him, he was at the bottom of the castle steps, and I don't know how he isn't fucking dead, I brought him to the infirmary and we, the old hag nurse and I brought him here.." he grumbled out. "I don't know what happened, but I'm sure he does." He pointed to the boy.

So he had saved me? Izuku thought to himself, guilt tracing his thoughts as he put together the pieces. The king had saved him, and the first thing he does is try and kill him. He realized the reason his scent was present in the nest was because he had accidentally left it, and nothing else. "Y-your majesty... I'm so sor- ryy..." he mumbled out sincerely. "It's fine, you didn't do shit anyway. I should've stopped." Katsuki admitted his wrongs.

But Izuku was still worrying about what the king would do, he sounded pissed off and Izuku knew he was in trouble. "Pl..please sir, I'm so sorry. Please don't do anything ..!" He pleaded. Katsuki gave him a confused stare, did people really think I was that ruthless? He thought, but understood the boys terror. "I'm not gonna fuckin do anything, I don't get what the worry is about. Just be glad you aren't dead." He said in response. "Thank you so much your majesty." Izuku said to him, trying not to be disrespectful in anyway.

But Izuku noticed his friend staring at him and remembered. The king had probably implied to his friends that Izuku was going to tell them what happened. Katsuki wanted to know as well of course. "I-I...." Ochako just stared, waiting. "Izu what happened?" She continued to ask. "Well there were three boys, and two of them were insulting me and beating me up.... they said a lot of scary things.." he didn't even have to say what and they all understood what he meant. "The other guy just stood and watched, they shoved me down the stairs and left me, the third one taking the others away." He finished.

Katsuki asked what they looked like and Izuku explained. "Ok, I'll make sure they're asses are dealt with if I see em again." Katsuki reasurred the omega, in hopes to get him to stay calm and to not worry. "Izu... I'm so sorry..." Ochako called to her friend. She would go hug him again, but after today's events she probably won't be going near his nest for a while.  Izuku was glad he had his friends here, and he was even more grateful to know that the king was here because he saved him and not to kill him or anything.