A Whole New Life

Izuku quickly made his way to his new room. It was really pretty. It had dark grey carpet. Light grey walls, long red curtains that matched the bed sheets. The windowsill was lined with silver, and it out looked the pretty forest. The closet was filled with clothes. These ones were far more appealing then anything hes worn. Not only that but they were soft and would last him a long time. A note was besides the door to the closet, it read I picked these out for you, please feel more at home. I'm sorry if Katsuki treats you poorly, I'll be working with him on it. :)- Queen.

       Izuku smiled at the note, he never knew the queen would be so motherly towards someone like him. Izuku continued to look around the room.

     It smelled empty, he preferred his area to smell like him so he'd be more comfortable. With that being said, he waddled over to his new bed and grabbbed a pillow. The white pillow was super fluffy and soft, he could get used to this. Without thinking he began heavily scenting the room. He had grabbed the blanket as well and scented it. Rubbing it along his scent glands. The room was already getting better, the only thing missing was his own things, and of course, his nest.

      Izuku wouldn't be able to gather his things till tomorrow. Maybe even later than that depending on what the king would have him do. And so, Izuku rummaged through the closet and found some over sized shirts and folded blankets. With a large handful, he walked over to a comfortable area in the room, ontop of the bed, and sorted them out in a circular motion. Usually omegas dont realize they are nesting, so he got carried away with it all. Once it was the best he could get it, he began scenting his nest.

      This went on for about twenty minutes. By this point, it was almost midnight. The omega felt tired, but wasn't done with his nest. But he wanted to be more comfortable before finishing up. So he hustled to the closet and grabbed a b I g white t-shirt and changed out of his other clothes. Not even bothering to put on sleeping pants. He went to finish up his nest. This was short lived as he heard the lock on his door click. Snapping his head towards the door and cowarding in his nest, as the king barged in, not even establishing a boundary of privacy for the Omega.

      He bursted in with a pissed off face, but this was followed by a short moment of confusion, but reverted back to angry. "What the hell are you doing? Your scent is fuckin everywhere and I can't sleep!?" He stormed over to the terrified omega. Izuku would never lunge at the king again, he was too scared to, and with that being said, instead of protecting his nest, all he could do was hide in it.

     Katsuki had to admit, this sight was pretty cute, the omega was wearing one of his old shirts and he was making his nest. But that didnt change the fact that he was still pissed at his lack of sleep.

     The omega was overloading the room with distress pheromones, there was nothing else he could do in this state. He whimpered as the king grabbed him by the shirt and roughly brought him to his chest. Just like when he was healing, he king pulled him into a rough embrace, but an uncomfortable one. He let off a calming scent to get the omegas to go away. It wasn't working well, but he didn't know what else to do. He pushed the omega back harshly, "stop this shit, go to bed. We've got a busy day tomorrow." He growled, and the omega whimpered in response. Tears managing to roll down his cheeks.

      He would not be able to handle this. But he didn't know what else he could do.

-The next day

Izuku woke up early, he was scared that if he woke up after the king that he'd get in trouble. He got dressed for the day and sat outside the kings door till he came out. He then realized that the king probably would expect meals to be prepared for him, that's how things are right? Izuku gladly took the chance to go work in the kitchen. Since he was the Kings personal servant, he had access to anything he may need to serve him.