“How long until your Aunt comes home?”

“Umm five maybe six hours if we’re lucky.”

“Damn it.” He stood up and kicked a rock. She walked up to him and pulled on his shirt.

“Let’s go have some fun.”

“Doing what?”

“I have just the thing if you’re willing to have some fun. But if you want to growl and bite I’ll just leave you here waiting.” She smiled when he followed her.

“So you decide to come with me.”

“I have no chose. You have my car keys.” She smiled at him the waited for him to catch up to her.

“Here you go.” He took them with slight grumbling but he couldn’t stay mad. Not when she smiled at him like that.

“So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise you just have to try to promise me one thing.” He stopped at and looked at her.

“What’s that?”

“You have to smile and have fun with me.” A smile tugged at his lips.

“I won’t promise but I’ll try.”

“That’s all I ask.” He opened the door for her then helped her in. He came around containing his laughter. He started the car and looked over to her.

“Are you ready Marciano?” She was basicly bouncing in her seat, he shook his head as he started the car.

“As soon as you tell me where your planning on going.”

“WE’RE going somewhere for some fun. Now just follow the directions I give you.”

****

“This is supposed to be fun?” Marciano shook his head at the big arcade she brought him too.

“I know it’s not something you’d usually go to but this is fun.”

“Maybe when I was in my youth.”

“What are you talking about? You’re still very young Marciano.” She pinched him then took his hand and led him to the back of the room. They approached a little old man sweeping the floor.

“Mr. Ward!”

“Aww! Camilla it’s nice to see you again. I haven’t seen you in sometime.”

“I know. I’d like you to meet Marciano.”

“He’s your boyfriend?”

“Umm well.”

“Where a little more intimate then that.” Mr. Ward looked at him for a second then back at Camilla.

“I wouldn’t think you’d have an affair Camilla.”

“No! It’s not like that we only were together after we married. And we don’t even remember it because-!” Mr. Ward started to laugh.

“Too lost in each other eh? Well take care of her young man she’s a special girl who needs a firm hand.”

“I know that too well.”

“I’m not trouble.” She didn’t know it but she was pouting. Marciano gave a slight smile then pinched her cheek.

“Not much but enough.”

“So Marciano have you come to share Camilla’s room?”

“I’ve done that already today.”