Chapter 3

Camilla sat in a table booth with her arms crossed. At this time most places would be closed but this place was as lively as the club. People were everywhere, wanting to be served meals that were stacked to the ceiling. The smells alone grossed her out but right now Camilla was concentrated on one thing and that was glaring at Eres. Though Eres took extreme measures to encore her and look at the menu as if nothing was wrong.

"They could be seriously hurt you know." Eres just looked at the next page.

"We should have at least called the police."

"And tell them what? We saw a fight starting out in a club? I'm sorry I didn't want to spend a night in jail." Camilla felt her anger boil at Eres lazy tone.

"Those guys are taking a beating for us. I rather go to jail then have two guys hurt on my conscious." Eres just lifted the menu until it was covering her face completely.

"Let me out of this booth Eres. I won't involve you but I have to make sure their okay."

"Don't worry baby doll were fine." Suddenly both Marciano and Isaac were seated in the booth looking over menus of their own. Isaac didn't look hurt he had a slight bruise on his cheek but nothing else seemed wrong. Marciano on the other hand had a cut over his right eyebrow that was swelling slightly. His jaw was somewhat purple but his tan skin made it harder to tell. His knuckles were red and some spilt. Isaac winked at her then kissed Eres. Camilla touched her hand to her head.

"Do not tell me you planned the fight to ditch the club and meet here."

"Your half right, we planned on coming here the fight just made it happen sooner." Camilla looked over to Marciano but he remained silent. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Eres I need to get out."

"You see their fine just relax now." She rolled her eyes at Camilla then continued to talk to Isaac. Camilla went under the table and got out. She left the dinner threw the back and came back fifteen minutes later with a first aid kit. She caught her breath as she almost ran into a waiter. She muttered an apology then made it to the table.

"I bought some stuff. Can I see both of your injuries?" Isaac shook his head then continued on with Eres. Eres muttered about her being a worrier but Camilla encored it.

"Marciano? Can I see your injuries?" He raised a brow at her.

"Please?"

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"We ordered something for you Camilla." Eres gave her a sweet smiled but Camilla wasn't in the mood.

"You should return the first aid kit later today." Camilla looked over to the clock and saw it was around one in the morning.

"It doesn't matter let me just patch you up." She pulled out some medicine and handed it to him. He didn't hide his displeasure at her trying to put it on him.

"If you don't do it I will." He ducked away from her when she tried to put some on his eye brow.

"I took care of it earlier I don't need your help."

"Fine, if it gets an infection that's your problem. I tried to help but you didn't want any."

"Hey Marciano move over so your lady could sit down."

"Thanks but I'm not staying. Be careful Eres." She turned on her heals and headed out. There was no way she was going to stick around and wait for something stupid to happen. If any other trouble came their way she wanted to be as far away from it as possible. She reached out to open the door when Marciano grabbed her arm.