More Than Just a Secrery.

Where Rye is a 19 year old boss and Andy is his 18 year old femanine secretary.
⚠️Fem Andy, Smut, bad language⚠️

(Rye's POV)
God it is so hot today, as I worked on my laptop in my office I had a sweat coming on, but suddenly I heard two knocks on the door.
"Come in." I said loudly and the door opened revealing my sexy secretary Andy. I call him sexy because, well he is. Everything from him from his soft blond hair, beautiful blue eyes and curves hidden under his tight black ripped jeans and a pink crop top. Just everything about him is sexy and I have to hold myself back when he's around me, and remind myself that he is just my secretary nothing else. He came in swinging his hips with a stack of papers in his hands like I asked for.
"Just put them on the desk." I ordered and Andy nodded bending down to put it on my desk. And if I said that just so I could stare at his ass then you dont have to know.

(Andy's POV)
"Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" I asked smiling. He thought for a moment before smirking and shaking his head.
"No Andy that would be all thank you." He said and I nodded getting out of his office. God I wish there was something else I could do, maybe hook up with him or even kiss him. To kiss those fucking plump pink lips of his would be a blessing, but I just fetch him coffee or fetch his papers. I'm just his secretary, he would never like me like that.
I huffed and sat back down at my desk beside my friend Brook who is the secretary to Jack Duff, the best friend to Ryan. I met Brooklyn Wyatt in a line as we were waiting to talk to the great Ryan Beaumont about a secretary job for him at Beaumont Enterprise. Brook was before me and he came out smiling, when I went in and sat down in front of Ryan, the first thing he did was smirk at me. His beautiful brown eyes sparkled at me and right than and there I formed a crush for the tanned beauty. And then after a week I got an email saying I got the job. And Brook went for the next secretary job that was available, that being Jack's and he got the job obviously. However, I was so thrilled that I got to work along side Ryan's handsome self everyday. But seriously I would honestly give him all the coffee he wanted if it meant that I was his.
"-Andy, Andrew hey snap out of it." Brook's voice rang in my ears as he shook me back to reality.
"Sorry Brook I was just lost in thoughts." I said as I started to type again on the document I was working on.
"I bet you were thinking about Ryan." Brook teased looking from his computer to smirk at me.
"Shut up Brook." I said embarrassingly going red.
"Its not like you dont think of Jack." I retaliated and he smiled now going red too.
"Fair play Andrew." He said.
"Can Mr Fowler come to my office immediately." Ryan's beautiful voice rang through the speakers.
I smiled and got up quickly going to his office, grateful for whatever service he needs.

It was so warm today, apparently its been the hottest day of the year. All of the windows are open but it's still so boiling in here.
I got to Ryan's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in Andy." Ryan called and I opened the door slowly to see him shirtless sat on his chair, with his fan blowing his hair and he was smirking at me. Oh my God his abs are so sexy, he is so sexy. I'm surprised I'm not drooling. I could feel myself growing hard. Why am I growing hard when I'm just looking at him I dont understand. I put my hands in front of my jeans embarrassedly, I dont want him to see my boner.
"Can you stay here for a bit I need to talk to Jack." Ryan ordered and I nodded. He would usually ask me to watch his office when he left it so this was normal. What wasnt normal was him standing up and walking out half naked. Just his abs flexing as he walked made me grow harder. Fuck I need jesus.
I couldn't help it, I had to do something about this. Therefore, I unzipped my jeans and started jerking off to release the pressure, and to jerk off in Ryan Beaumont's office sat in his warm chair was an even bigger turn on.
But suddenly the door opened scaring me half to death.
"Sorry Andy I just need to get-" Ryan started but stopped as soon as he was fully inside the office, looking at my half naked body. However, he didnt look confused or angry, no he smirked at me and shut the door as he started coming closer.
"Let me help you." Ryan said kneeling down in front of me now.
"But sir..." I protested but immediately getting cut off.
"Shh Andy I'm hard too we can help each other." He said and I looked down to see that there was indeed a tent in his trousers. Oh that just turned me on more.
Without any answer from me he wrapped his big hands around my cock which made my body really excited. He started pumping slowly getting me used to it. Little moans coming out of my mouth the pleasure feeling so good. However, my body got really impatient at the snail pace he was going at, I wanted more. Rye chuckled at my annoyed face, he looks like he was enjoying this as much as me, if not more.

"If you want me to go faster you have to beg for it babe." He said in a low voice as he smiled mischievously at me. And I swear his eyes went from his beautiful honey colour, to a really really dominant sexy dark chocolate colour making me submit to him immediately.
"P-please Sir." I begged.
"Use my name, beg with my name Andy." Ryan said running his thumb over the slit making my eyes roll back.
"Mm, p-please Ryan, please go f-faster." I begged again as I looked at him.
Not a second later, he smirked at me and started pumping faster. I closed my eyes from them constantly rolling back, as my moans grew louder and louder.
"Shh baby, you dont want everyone to hear us do you?" Ryan smirked and started to take my cock in his mouth and started going even faster. I had to cover my mouth as I couldn't keep quiet.
"Oh fuck Rye!" I moaned, muffled from my hand as I had my other hand in his hair. What Ryan doesnt know is I'm actually a virgin but Oh God does this feel so good, fuck the way he licks up from the tip to the base while touching my balls as well, god this is heaven.
I started to have a strange feeling in my chest and I knew what that was, I was close to my release.
"I'm close." I said inbetween my moans.
"Cum for me baby, show me how much you enjoy this." Ryan said and god that made me even closer.
I came in Ryan's mouth as I moaned his name, my hand still muffling my sounds.
I stood up putting my jeans back up and relaxed after he let go of me.
"My turn now babe." Ryan said and I immediately got on my knees taking his trousers down as he smirked down at me and immediately taking him in my mouth.
"Oh Andy!" He moaned as I watched his eyes go back and both of his hands go into my hair.
I went faster and faster wanting him to cum in my mouth. He got closer and closer, I could see it in his face. And his cock twitches before he realised. His salty sweet warm cum dripping down my thought.
"You are really beautiful Andy and god you give good blow jobs." Ryan said to me as I stood up. Wait the Ryan Beaumont of Beaumont enterprise thinks me, a security is beautiful and he said I am good at blow jobs too wow. I'm blushing so hard right now.
"Well I am actually a virgin.. and do you really think I'm beautiful?" I asked unsure.
"Your a virgin, never would have guessed and yeah I um, I have alwaya thought you were so beautiful and sexy. From the first moment I saw you, I wanted to employ you, but I want to date you too." Ryan said which made me confused.
"But I'm just a simple secretary." I started.
"You're not just a security to me Andy." Ryan said smiling making me smile at him too. He really wants to date me omg.

"Now are you up for round two?"...

Hey guys, so that's this chapter done, next chapter will also have smut so stay tuned for that. Have a safe one. 🌼