BDSM

Where Rye and Andy finally meet up having talked online.
⚠️Smut, BDSM obviously 🙄⚠️

(Andy's POV)
So I have been chatting to this guy called Ryan on a dating app for about half a year now and because we both live in different parts of London we decided we should meet up in the middle, at a nightclub called The Temptress. Rye says he works at the nightclub, so I will meet him there. The only problem was, I haven't told him that I am a sub. I didn't know if he was dominant or not, or if he's even into that stuff. We never discussed this at all and because I am very Submissive, I just hope he is Dominant, because he seems like a really sweet and caring guy and from all the pictures he's sent me, he is a really handsome guy with a sexy body. So it would be a shame if he wasn't Dominant, but I guess we will find out. But even if he's a switch we could work it out.
I got off the bus, wearing a pink crop top and blue shorts and walked down the street in the hot summer heat, finding the nightclub immediately as it had a black sign saying 'The Temptress' in red lights.
As soon as I walked in, I saw men and women, men and men and women and women making out with each other and dancing at one end of the room. Its good that this nightclub is for all sexualities, it gives me a sense of comfort from being here. To the left of those people, strippers were dancing around on polls and to the other end of the nightclub was a bar with a man stood behind it serving drinks to people sat on the stools. On the back wall behind the bar was the words Temptress BDSM nightclub. Blimey I didnt know this was a BDSM club, maybe even a lifestyle BDSM nightclub. Well I could have guessed from the nightclub's name. I wish I had gone in this nightclub before, I really like it. I looked around trying to find Rye, and I found him giving drinks to some people dancing. I wonder if giving drinks isn't all that he does here. Oh and let me tell you he is a lot more handsome in person, ahh, ok let me just take a moment to get my control back. Rye turned around and our eyes met, he smiled at me as I gave him a small shy smile back.
He then talked to the man behind the bar, putting his tray down and pointing at me, the man nodded. After that Rye walked over, taking my hand and dragging me away from everyone to the corner next to the bar. He stood taller than me as well but I didnt mind, I love being towered over.
"Wow you're more handsome in person." I praised looking at his eyes as I leaned back against the wall behind me.
"Not as handsome as you, I love your sexy thighs and bum, you're beyond beautiful." He said biting his lip and caressing his fingers over my thighs and down to my bum. Making my body shiver slightly and goosebumps to appear on my skin which he smirked at.
"Oh you are Dominant." I replied panting a bit, but inside I was leaping off the walls. Why am I out of breath already?
"Yes baby I am." Rye answered while smirking, god I'm starting to like this guy more and more.
"Oh thank god because I'm a Submissive." I said.

"Yeah I noticed that darling, do you want a drink beautiful?" Rye asked as he drew circles on my bear hips, my skin becoming hot where he touched.
"Love one." I answered and we sat on the stools, the other people left, leaving just me and Rye at the bar.
"So you didnt tell me you worked at a BDSM nightclub." I said breaking the silence.
"Yeah sorry I thought you wouldn't come if I told you." Rye explained, as he took and downed one of the shots of tequila on our tray.
"Well I would have anyway, I love these types of clubs. I uh actually used to go to loads with my ex." I said and downed the shot in my hand. He downed his second shot too and put it back onto the tray.
"Oh really. Have you ever had sex with him in one of these nightclubs?" He asked carefully as if he didnt know if he could ask or not. But I'm fine he is in the past.
"No but, I always wanted to. He used to leave me at the bar and go off dancing, then one time I caught him with another man and I broke up with him right there. I stopped going to these types of clubs after that. He was such a dick." I said annoyed downing another shot, thinking about all the things that bastard had done to me. But I was brought from my thoughts as he put his hand under my chin guiding my head up to look at him.
"The moment I laid eyes on you tonight, I've wanted to take you in one of these rooms. So, do you want to, with me?" Rye asked. So he is a house Dom as well I was right he isn't just a waiter. I looked at him in the eyes before nodding.
I wanted to be brought to that place again, I needed to feel that release of satisfaction. That utter freedom. The act of sweet Submission under the hands of a safe and trained Dominant.
And Rye was no doubt a fine specimen of a man, with his slim swimmer's body, but broad shoulders that gave him an air of authority and made him look more intimidating which I loved. His hair was a chestnut brown, that was just tamed enough to look presentable. That means that when we have sex his hair will look more wild and I'd love to see that on a sexy man like Rye. He had dark mysterious brown eyes and a faint five o'clock shadow as though he hadn't shaved in a day or two, but still you could see the dimple in his cheek
as he grinned at me. He is so handsome and just perfect, why would I not want to have sex with him? His work outfit consisted of black skinny jeans and a rather tight black v-neck shirt that showed off his body. My eyes were glued to him from the start.
"Are you sure?" He asked letting go of my face but raising his eyebrows at me. I guess he wants to give me the option to back out, we have just met after all. But his voice was deeper coaxing me into a more Submissive state.
"Yes sir." I responded quickly. I blushed a little at how easily I slipped into submission, at the mere change of his voice as well as the sight and presence of this magnificent man. Who was about to do terribly amazing sinful things to me. Rye smiled seductively at me in response.