On Air

Where Andy does his own radio show and Rye ends up having an interview with him.
(Andy wasnt in RoadTrip for this oneshot.)

(Rye's POV)
Dear diary, I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this but god I have to write it somewhere. I'm going to write it all in detail so I can refere back to it in the future..

"Just breath Ryan and you'll do fine, you've got this." My mum comforted as she hugged me.
"Thanks mum." I said hugging her back.
"Yes you will do great, just listen to their questions and speak clearly." My dad said hugging me as well.
"I will dad, right bye." I said and got in my car, waving at them before reversing out the drive way and onto the road and then put Fovvs FM on the radio. 
My name is Ryan Beaumont and I was from the band RoadTrip. We had broken up a couple years ago and noq I have been bringing out new music with my band mate Sonny. We are called F.E.A.T.S and that has been going so well. We have hit the top 40 and it just went up from there. Now we are compared to big artists like Harry Styles, Lady Gaga and Ed Sheeran. Its truly insane.
The other day I got a very exciting email come through asking if I would do an interview about our new music on Fovvs FM. I asked Sonny what to do because they only asked me to come in. However, Sonny said that apparently he had already received an email. Sonny told them that he couldnt attend because of his severe panic attacks when he is pressured. (This might not be true obviously, it's just for the oneshot). So I messaged them back saying I could do it and I'm on my way to central London for the interview now.
On the flip side of this though I am so happy they asked us for this interview because god I adore Fovvs FM. I love it because the guy that does this radio station has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard and he just relaxes you. He is the type of person that you believe just from his words because he sounds so trust worthy. Everyone who listens to Fovvs FM falls in love with his voice and I am obviously no exception. I am so nervous though. Not for the interview because I can talk about our music and everything all day long, it's it's passion. But, because the guy, Fovvs, has never shown anyone his face. He is known as Fovvs, the mystery radio man. No one knows what this radio host looks like or even his real name. Not even his radio crew know what he looks like, as when he is out of the booth he wears a mask, sunglasses and a cap. If he has guests in then he covers himself up for the interview as well. He also has a complete black out glass booth that he sits in to do the radio. I am nervous for this interview talking to your idol is one scary thing but talking to them with a mask on and everything so you can't see their facial expressions apart from their eyebrows moving is another. I just hope I do a good job.

I parked up, grabbed my bag and cue cards and locked my car before walking into the big radio tower.
"Hello." I interupted the lady who was walking in front of me. She had had smart grey dress on and black heels that clicked when she walked and her black hair was neatly put into a bun. She turned and her eyes went wide as she saw me.
"Oh my god you're Ryan Beaumont!... um I mean right this way." She said going from a loud, crazy fan girl to sounding perfectional, which kind of freaked me out. But I just followed behind her as she led me forward, her brown eyes smiling widely accompanying her actually smile. We came to a room filled with lots of people and technology, all these buttons and knobs that helped the radio function smoothly. I looked ahead to see another room with blacked out windows and a black door. Fovvs' sweet voice speaking through his microphone and also being heard out here through the speakers as he is still doing the radio in that black room.
"Ryan Beaumont from F.E.A.T.S is here." The lady introduced and everyone in the room turned and looked at me.
"Hello Mr Beaumont great to have you here, I'm Fovvs' personal assistant." A man said happily, a little too happily as he got up and gave me a nice hand shake. He wore a nice expensive looking royal blue suit and tie and he had light brown straight hair. But the one thing that stood out to me was his grey eyes, and I don't know how to put this but without his flashy suit bringing colour to those eyes, they kind of looked quite dull, like underneath his happy staminer he didn't really feel like being there. I dont know that's just the impression i got from the smartly dressed man's eyes.
Everyone here is so smartly dressed, it makes me feel like I should have come more perfectionally. I mean black jeans and a nice shirt is fine I guess, I'm not really a suit person.
"Oh hi, nice to meet you, Its great to be here." I answered.
"Now I have a contract you need to sign sir, just so you agree to the terms of Fovvs FM. These terms being that when you have finished the interview and come out of the studio, that you dont tell anyone what type of clothes Fovvs was wearing. Or if he puts his head down and you see the colour of his eyes through a gab in his glasses, that you wont tell people, stuff like that." He specified handing me the document. I kinda knew it was going to be like this, Fovvs has to be kept as the mystery Radio man after all.
"Yes of course." I nodded as he gave me a pen and I quickly scribbled down my signature at the bottom.
"Right thank you." He smiled handing it to another member of the team. The same man then put a hand on his ear piece as Fovvs voice stopped and music now came through the speakers.