Anger Management Treatment.

Where Andy has anger issues and Rye calms him down.

(Andy's POV)
I was stressed. While I sat on my bed trying to write up lyrics for a new song, everytime I think of something, it always slips away. I was getting overly stressed out to the point where I couldn't think straight. I need a break. So I went downstairs to pour myself a glass of water. But halfway down the steps I heard the sound of glass breaking on the floor.
"Woopsie." Brooks voice spoke. Oh great. I walked into the kitchen to find Brook looking down at the shattered glass cup he just smashed like it was going to pick itsself up. I was already so stressed with work and now this. This tipped me over the edge.
"WHAT THE FUCK BROOK, DONT JUST LOOK AT IT, PICK IT UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" I shouted at him. And he looked at me with fear in his eyes, like he would cry at any moment. Everybody in this house knows I have anger issues and tend to be really scary and even break things when I'm angry and this time was no different.
"But I dont want to cut my hands." Brook said in a tiny voice not wanting to piss me off even more, but it was far too late for that.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE, CLEAN THAT UP RIGHT NOW OR I FUCKING SWEAR I WILL THROW THIS FUCKING CHAIR AT YOU!!" I screamed picking the chair up that's next to me. Brook flinched and ducked away out of fear.
"Woah woah woah Andy stop!" Rye my boyfriend yelled running into the room with the rest of the boys on his tail. Rye stood in front of me blocking my view of Brook, as he slowly took the chair out of my hands.
"Rye what the fuck I was in the middle of something!" I said still as angry as before, clutching my hands into fists making my knuckles turn white.
"I know love, but we dont hit people with a chair do we." He said in a soothing voice, then he looked at Sonny and Harper behind me.
"You guys help Brook clean up the mess and I'll take Andy upstairs." He said and took my arm and with all my refuses he still dragged me upstairs.
Once we got into my room he let go.
"What happened Andy?" He asked and sat on the bed, I came over and sat down too folding my arms in a grumpy manner.

"Well I was already stressed out from trying to write some lyrics for our new song, so I decided to take a break and get some water from downstairs, but then Brook smashed a glass on the floor by accident and with me already being annoyed, I lost it." I explained angrily throwing my hands in the air.
"Ok, darling come here." Rye said softly, picking me up and placing me on his lap so I'm straddling him. He holds me flush against his warm body, as I lay my head on his shoulder, he put one hand in my hair running his fingers through it softly and with the other hand he put it on my back and started beating out a steady rhythm with two fingers as he rocked me slowly like you would a baby.
"Shhh my baby I've got you." Rye whispered lightly to me as his rhythm with his fingers got slower more prominant. With him holding me like this and his soft voice, this made me calm down instantly and start to fall asleep. This is one of the many things I love about Rye, I get angry easily and he just knows immediately what to do. He knows all the right places to touch to get me to calm down, but also he is the only one that can make me calm down. He never gets angry at me for raging either. He just gets worried and he then speaks softly to me and holds me like a baby and I love it. After a minuite of him doing this to me I had fully calmed down.
"There you go my baby." Rye says stopping his finger beats making me wake up again. "Do you feel better now?" Rye asks and I looked at him.
"Yeah I do." I said feeling so light and free after that treatment.
"That's good." He said smiling at me and fluffing up my hair with his hand making me giggle. "Why dont you go and apologise to Brook." Rye said and I nodded.

Getting up and walking downstairs with Rye on my heels. I get into the kitchen to see Sonny, Harper and Brook stood there but Brook was drinking some water out of a plastic cup this time, I guess that was a safety measure by Harper and Sonny.
"Hey Brook I am so sorry for the way I acted, it was wrong please forgive me." I said and stood there waiting for Brooks answer.
"Its ok I know what you're like and I forgive you Fovvs." Brook said as he ran and gave me a hug.
"So one minuite he's angry the next minuite he is relaxed, Rye what did you do?" Sonny asked and Rye laughed. Brook stood back eyeing me up and down as if I was some kind of alien.
"Yeah what magic did you do on him?" Harper asked and I smiled at Rye.
"A good magician never reveals his secrets." Rye smirked and I laugh and shake my head.
"He just gives me some anger management treatment." I say and Rye put his arms around me from behind.
"Yep sure do." He says and the other boys look at us confused but me and Rye just stare at each other.

If only they knew.

Hey guys, this was a fun and cute oneshot to write. Tell me if you liked this oneshot. Have a safe one. 🌼