Undead Love

Where Rye lives alone and Andy is the ghost that watches over him.

(Third person POV)
"You can't keep doing this Andrew, you have to show yourself to him, talk to him." A blond woman said as she watched her son sat next to the owners bed watching him sleep.
"I know mum, but he is just so beautiful, I wont have the courage to talk to him and anyway he wont be able to see me." Andy said.
"Yes I know he cant see us, but you have been doing this ever since this boy bought this house and started living in it, which was 2 years ago love." His mum said.
"Yeah ok fine, I will try and talk to him today." Andy said and his mum nodded. Suddenly Rye woke up looking around the room, he felt someone's presence but because he was so tired he immediately went back to sleep.
"Mum tell me he isn't the most handsome man you have ever seen." Andy said looking over at Ryan as he slept so peaceful, pouting his lips making Andy desperately want to kiss him.
"Well he is a good looking lad, but I dont think he is handsome as I'm not the one in love with him." She said smiling.
"Mum!" Andy said annoyed and tirned around but she was already gone. Andy know he was dead but he cant help it if he has fallen for Rye, anyone would. Andy then remembered what she said.
"Ok I'm going to talk to him today." Andy said to himself.

*Half an hour later*
Ryan wondered down the stairs and into the kitchen, Andy following well behind him. Once Andy walked in he saw Rye making himself breakfast with his back to him. Andy got so nervous then, he didn't know what to do or what he would say. But it wouldnt matter anyway as he is a ghost and he cant see him, or so he thought.
Rye suddenly turned around and screamed in fright dropping the cereal box in his hands as he was scared to death by someone else in his house.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Andy said feeling generally awful that he scared him. But when Rye got over his fright, he stood looking at the blond boy in front of him. Rye thought he was absolutely gorgeous, with his short curvy body, soft looking blond hair and his ocean blue eyes keeping Rye in a transe.
"Are you ok?" Andy asked worried as the man infront of him was not moving just looking at him, he didnt even know if he was breathing. He moved towards Rye looking at him.
This is when Rye snapped out of it and realised the boy in front of him looked quite see through, like he could put his hand through his body which was very strange to him.
Andy was just looking at Rye and then it hit him.
"Wait you can see me?" Andy asked.
"Yes I can why?" Rye asked confused.
"B-because um I-i am not a-alive." Andy said as carefully as he could.
"Your a ghost?" Rye said shockedly.
"Yes I really didnt mean to scare you." Andy said as he moved across the floor gracefully in front of Rye.
"No its alright, you are very beautiful." Rye said staring at Andy's eyes that even though they looked lifeless, they were still shimmering in the light.
"You think I'm beautiful?" Andy asked shocked that the man he has always admired and watched over is now finding him beautiful.

"Yes I do." Rye said stepping closer to the ghost.
"Well now I wish I showed myself to you sooner." Andy said smiling for the first time making Rye's heart beat faster. However, then he realised what he said.
"What do you mean by showing yourself sooner?" Rye asked.
"Well um I-I um, please dont find this creapy, but I would watch over you as um well I think you are the most handsome man I have ever seen and I um I lived in this house before you so yeah." Andy said stopping at every other word. He was scared he would find him creapy and a stalker now.
"Well you are the most handsome man I have ever seen too, so that makes two of us." Rye said, stepped closer taking Andy's cold dead cheek in his warm hand. Andy was shocked but so grateful that Rye understood him. Rye looked into the Andy's eyes and he slowly leaned down capturing his lips. They both closed their eyes loving the new feeling. As they kissed Andy put his hands on Rye's shoulders as Rye put his other hand on Andy's hip. Andy new his heart would never beat again, but he felt it, he felt like it was beating in that moment. Rye's heart was beating rapidly though and because Rye's body was pressed up against his Andy could feel it and he loved the sound and feeling of it too. Both their hearts were beating as a whole one metaphorical and one not. Beating for this new love they have now found. And from that true love blossomed.

Hello people, ok this is bad, a bit weird and rushed but Oh well. Tell me what you thought in the comments. Have a safe one. 🌼