Over Dominated (3)

⚠️Smut⚠️
(Rye's POV)
"Shh baby you dont want everyone to hear how submissivyou are for me do you?" Andy asked when I whimpered loudly with him sucking my sweet spot.
Andy sucked harder and pinched my nipples and I bit my lip hard to stop the moans. But I guess I bit it too hard, as I'm now favering the bitter iron taste of my blood instead. We love having sex in school as it boosts our adrenaline up, because we could get caught at any moment and that makes it more exciting. And since we are laid on the floor in the caretakers room, it is actually more sound proof which is good, because as you can see I really cant keep quiet. Just to think I thought I was dominant, oh how stupid I was. Since Andy came along I've turned submissive very easily.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good." He said and he started to undress me as I was still laid down. He started at my shoes, then t-shirt, followed by my jean's then my boxers, doing everything so slowly and teasing me, it turned me on more. He undressed himself too.
I am so rock hard and breathing heavily right now. He placed my legs on his shoulders and licked over my hole making me grab his hair tightly moaning a little too loudly.
"Uhhh daddy!" I moaned.
Slowly he pushed his tongue inside me and swirled it in me. It gave me so much pleasure and I moaned loudly grabbing more of his hair. 
"Shh baby keep quiet." Andy said and I covered my mouth with my hand.
"I am going to make you cum just with my fingers, you are going to hate how much you love it." He purred with a smirk on his face. I could cum just from his words I swear. He has so much affect on me it's insane.
He then pulled away and pushed his three fingers inside me all at once, and pumped them fastly. I'm glad it didnt hurt though as I was stretched from yesterday.
"Oh god master.. ahhh!!" I screamed as he went so faster with his fingers.
"Shh." He said smirking and he removed my hand from my mouth replacing it with his own which I liked more. I love him having full control over me. He pumped his fingers even faster and brushed them against my prostrate every time making me go wild. I put pressure on his shoulder from my legs. He took his hand away slightly knowing I wanted to speak.
"Ahhhh oh no...daddy...I am gonna. " I tried to announce my cumming but it was so hard as I was breathed heavily.
"Cum baby cum for your daddy." He said and fastened his fingers more making me cum on his hand and belly, shooting my load, me moaning his name loudly. After I came down from my high I saw him licking his finger that had my cum on.
"You taste so good." He said smiling at me before he licked the cum from my body making me whimper.

Hey guys so here's part 3, If I am doing three or two part oneshots, I always do smut on the second or third part of the oneshots have you noticed. Hope you enjoyed comment what you thought. Have a safe one. 🌼