Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

"That sounds great, Raf. Thank you." Arcee thanked him with a smile as she crossed her arms. "I'm sure the home is just fine." She said calmly as she looked back to the young speedsters hugging, chuckling a bit to herself.

"I think we all should be together." Ratchet spoke quietly, frowning deeply. Bad things happened when they were separated. He couldn't let them disappear again. "What is something were to happen? We would be safer together wouldn't we?" He spoke quietly with a serious expression. He was afraid to even just have a bit of his family next door.

"Ratchet there isn't room. It's only next door." Sari reassured with a small smile. "Don't worry, if you ever need anything just give us a holler." She told him as she rubbed the old man's back before going to check to see if Miko needed help, the woman walking fine on her own as she was healing quick.

"It's alright Ratchet... I promise." Rafael said as he walked over and gripped his shoulder. "We won't be far away." He said as he tried to reassure him. He didn't want him to be scared of losing them.

The medic nodded a little, frowning as he resisted a shiver down his back. He didn't like it. He had a bad feeling about it. "Are you sure...? What if... what if something happens?" He asked again, worried as he looked at the man. He cared for them as much as his own family.

"We are right here. All of us are. If we need to we can have your family in one house with some of the team, and the others here. What would you like us to do?" Rafael asked calmly as he watched his worried friend.

The doctor was silent, thinking for a long moment. He rubbed his chin and sighed. "I think... it will be safer if Bumblebee and someone else stayed with your family." He said seriously looking at Rafael. If Optimus thought Bumblebee should protect him before then he wanted to stick with it. But since the family grew he figured someone else should be with them. "Maybe Smokescreen can stay as well." He said quietly. He was a good warrior and was similar to Bumblebee's age.

Rafael nodded slowly as he watched him then smiled a little. He knew the wreckers and Arcee would refuse to leave their side. Smokescreen and Bumblebee would be fine together. The young man agreed as he watched his friend and gently gripped his arm. "Ratchet... we'll figure this out... you need to calm down and enjoy your family.... they're all okay and here now." He whispered quietly.

Ratchet gave a faint nod, smiling. "I'm fine, Rafael. I'm just wanting everyone safe, that is all." He said gently as he patted the young man's hand. Ratchet grunted and began standing up, wondering if June was done getting cleaned up. The old doctor hummed and glanced at Arcee and Smokescreen with the others, smiling. Happy that his family was together again. 

~

Miko looked to the door and furrowed her brow when she heard a knock. She left the older woman and opened the door a little. She smiled slightly and let Sari in then went back to helping June. The woman was cleaned and dressed now. Miko was doing her hair and drying it. Sari smiled at them, walking over. "Need help?" She asked looking at the mirror to watch as she leaned against the door, calm. 

The wrecker mother looked at her and smiled a little as she continued to brush the woman's hair. "Well... I'm not sure to be honest." She said as she smiled brightly. June looked at the woman tiredly and smiled a little as she weakly held a hand out to her.

"Sari... you've grown so much since the last time I saw you." She rasped quietly. "But still so beautiful." She complemented.

The red haired mother blinked and she smiled brightly, a small blush forming on her cheeks. "Thank you June." She said gently and walked closer then took her thin hand gently, clasping her fingers with the older woman's. "You have been getting more beautiful too." She kissed her head gently and smiled at her through the mirror. "Are you feeling weak? We have dinner made if you're hungry.'' She offered, worried for her thin body.