ACHTTIEN

"Did you find him?" Dr Song asked, stepping behind the man slowly.

"It's not going very well Sir, Unfortunately he seems to have quite good knowledge of informatics. His IP adresse is heavily encrypted." The information said.

Dr Song clicked his tongue annoyingly. He had thought they were onto something when they had figured out that Korea's deadliest sniper and most wanted criminal was actually his own creation: 'Code 93'. But apparently he had been smarter than anticipated.

If only he had known the experiments had worked, he would have never let the kid out of his sight.

"This is the problem when you try to develop a superior race, you can't control them." The informatician said, a joking smile playing at his lips.

A simple glare from the Doctor made him bite back his comments in a second.

Fifteen years earlier:

The child cried in his cold hold, kicking and thrashing, desperately trying to free himself from the clutches he was being strapped in. Dr Song was starting to lose his patience, he had never been good with children, especially those who didn't comply with his experiments and made him lose time.

He considered sedating him, but alas the substances were expensive and could potentially react with the other substances he was injecting in the kid. Seeing as things weren't going according to plan and none of the injections or operations seemed to be working, he had had to considerably cut down his budget and was growing more irritable each day.

"Stop!" He yelled, slamming his hand across the toddler's cheek.

The boy stopped yelling instantly, but there the tears kept rolling down his cheeks. He had stopped moving, becoming completely numb as the Doctor strapped his wrists and ankles to the table.

"There you go." Dr Song said, slipping into his latex gloves. "See? Wasn't too hard was it?"

The child breathed heavily, terrified as the man bent down over him slightly, looking deeply into his dark eyes.

"Now then." He said, grabbing a fist full of his hair to hold him in place, his other hand raising a scalpel to his face, slowly inching closer to his watery eyes.

***

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked softly.

The boy looked up to the class president, a low hum leaving his lips. It had been two days since the accident, Taehyung had missed one day of school because of his ear injury, but was now with a simple bandage.

His classmates had swarmed around him as soon as he had stepped into the class. It still felt hard to believe what had happened to him, and rather than recognising it as his own memory, it felt like something he had seen on tv or in a movie.

The police had come to interview him a few times during his class, asking him about his teacher and the relationship they had had. He had also received a formal letter of apology from his principal, and was now forced to meet with the school's psychologist to discuss what had happened to him.

He understood why this was such a big deal to them, he had almost been raped and a bullet had whistled past his brain. But Taehyung couldn't care less about all the so called 'traumatic experiences' he had been through, all he could think of was how he had finally met the golden eyed stranger.

He knew where he lived too, and could visit him any time he wanted. He was the only person in this world who knew who SUGA was. Even thinking about it made him feel guidy

"Uhm, here are the notes from the classes you missed yesterday." Jimin said, placing the neatly written notes on the table.

Taehyung's eyebrows rose slightly, impressed that the president of his class had bothered to copy class notes for him even though he hadn't asked, and truthfully, he didn't care about his classes.

"Oh, thanks." He smiled. "That's really nice of you."

Jimin nodded stiffly, seemingly hesitating for a second, before turning back to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Taehyung looked at him, as if it wasn't justified to have asked, as if he hadn't just left the hospital because of a bullet wound. He noticed the dull ache in Jimin's eyes, and although he had no idea about what his class president had been through, he felt like he should have been asked the question instead of him.

Not interested in getting to know Jimin more than he already did and not wanting to intrude into his personal life, he did not ask if Jimin was alright. Intead, he just smiled reassuringly.

"This hurts like a bitch." He said, pointing at his ear. "but other than that I'll survive."

Jimin nodded stiffly again, but turned around and left.

A/N: 

Hey guys! 

I am soooo sorry I haven't been updating lately, but as some of you may know I just started uni so I have been waaay busier than in high school.

 I do plan on completing all of my stories here on wattpad but I do apologies in advance if it is less often than before. 

Hope you guys don't mind and as always, 

thank you so much for reading and hopefully see you soon :)