DRIE

Votes and comments highly appreciated (:

Taehyung let out a tired sigh as he let his body fall on the couch, closing his eyes softly. Flashes of the golden eyes he had seen kept replaying in his mind.

"Long day?" Taehyung's father asked.

The boy nodded. It had been a few days, and despite Taehyung's efforts to stay longer than usual on the plaza in hopes of seeing the older again, there were still no signs of him.

"Hey dad?" He asked, eyes opening to turn to his father.

"Mhm." His father hummed, turning the tv on and lowering the volume not to wake the rest of the family that had gone to sleep.

"Is it possible... for a human to have yellow eyes? With like, slitted pupils like a cat?" He asked, hands gesturing in front of his eyes to mimic the contraction of the pupils with light.

His father looked at him curiously, as if gauging if he was being serious. A small chuckle fell from his lips as he met Taehyung's gaze. His son had always been a very creative and imaginative kid, but he could usually discern reality from imagination better than this.

"You've been watching too many cartoons." He smiled, turning his attention back to the television.

"It's not cartoons dad, it's anime." Taehyung whined.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." The man laughed, turning his attention back to the television.

"Following the breaking and entering of the Kim residence, the Director of the global corporation pleaded the police to enforce further surveillance around his mention." The news anchor said as flashes of the said mansion appeared on screen.

"The nation wide wanted criminal, SUGA, has struck again just this morning, this time not with an assassination, but rather a warning." She said. "Back to Tsuyeon, on the scene."

Another woman appeared on screen, behind her stood a large apartment complex, the entrance swarmed by police officers and facade reflecting the red and blue lights of their cars.

"Yes indeed, SUGA did not kill anyone today, however they did break into the luxury complex, tied up Kim Sanoung to the floor with duct tape and spray painted her entire wall."

As she spoke, the camera showed shots of the room. Her jewelry was still tangled on her vanity and the expensive bags and shoes were still in her wardrobe, but one of her walls was now plastered with large inscriptions of the word 'LIAR'.

"Kim Sanoung had reached out to the assassin to kill her supposed sexual harasser, but instead of carrying out the kill like he usually does, SUGA sent the video to the police and posted it on social media without censoring her face and with the title 'please arrest this liar for attempted murder'.

The police have checked in with the target and he indeed did have an alibi for the time the assault should have taken place. How SUGA managed to know Kim Sanoung was lying and her motives for doing so are still unknown, however she is currently in trial for attempted murder. This proves once again, that SUGA is certainly not just any assassin and-"

His father cut the television before the woman could finish her sentence.

"I heard about this case all day." He said, running his hand over his face tiredly. "I'm tired of it by now."

"You're the detective in charge of this case?" Taehyung asked curiously.

The adult nodded, running his hand on his stubbly chin as he stared at the now black screen of the television.