VIJFTIEN

Votes and comments highly appreciated (:

Mrs Park hummed gently as she checked on her stew, stirring in it a few times before closing the lid again.

Since she had so much free time, she had decided to put more efforts into the meals she made, being able to afford longer and more complicated recipes now.

The kettle beeped, and she poured herself a mug of warm tea before going back to the living room where the tv was on. She stayed standing next to the empty couch. Her son would be home soon, she thought with a small smile, looking forward to seeing him.

"SUGA has striked yet again, in his third murder of the month. This is the highest amount of strikes recorded since his first crime, two years ago. This time his target was a high school teacher, Mr Kang, who supposedly assaulted one of his stu-"

Mrs Park's hands loosened around her mug, letting it crash at her feet.

Mr Kang was Jimin's homeroom teacher. She had sat across from him in teacher-parent meetings, had shaken his hands and complimented his teaching. He had seemed so nice, and so handsome at that.

Both of her hands rose up to her lips as flashes of her son's behavior played through her mind. His slight limp when he had walked up the stairs, asking for painkillers, crying for hours on end and staying locked up in the shower for so long. Tears clouded her eyes.

There was no way. Not her precious son.

The door creaked open, and she spun around, looking at her beautiful son taking his shoes off in the entrance. All of his movements seemed heavy, as if the weight of the world was on his frail shoulders. He had lost so much weight.

She quickly scrambled to turn the tv off, before greeting him with a forced smile.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" She asked.

"It was fine." He said, without the glowing smile he had lost over the past few days.

"Jimin..." She blinked back tears. "Jimin we have to talk sweetie."

Jimin finally looked up to her, seemingly freezing as his tired eyes met hers.

"I saw the news report about SUGA. Did Mr Kang..." The words were too painful for her to say touch you?"

Jimin sighed, shoulder slumping even more as if yet another burden had been added to his already heavy load. He knew this would happen, which was exactly why he didn't want to do anything in the first place. A lump formed in his throat. As much as he wanted to yell at her, that yes, her precious son had been fucked by his teacher, the words just didn't come out.

Mrs Park let out a shaky sob, quickly walking to her son and wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Jimin." She sobbed into his shoulder. "I should have known he was dangerous, I'm so sorry."

Jimmin stayed unmoving, letting her cry into his shoulder as his mind went blank. He hated this, and would have done anything to just disappear.

"You weren't the one who called that murderer." She said. "Say it Jimin, you didn't do that did you."

Jimin stayed silent.

"Jimin!" She yelled desperately. "How could you do that? That- that's a really serious crime! Jimin you hired a hitman do you realise that? You could go to prison for it!"

Jimin shrugged.

"I wasn't supposed to be alive to care." He said.

"What?" She whispered, eyes wide as a shaky breath left her lips.