VIJF

Votes and comments highly appreciated (:

"Park Jimin?" The teacher called, licking his lips as he looked up from the register.
"That's weird," He mumbled. "He's never absent..."

Taehyung turned his head towards the empty seat in the first row, briefly wondering why the class president, and top student of his class was absent.

His short attention span quickly disregarded it as his eyes fell back to the window next to him, counting the number of open windows he could see in the far away buildings. Suddenly a melody came to his mind, and he started drumming his fingers on his desk as he let it play in his mind.

He quickly got out his notebook, opening it to a blank page and scribbling the notes down on the specially lined paper. Absolutely no words from his teacher reached him as he let himself be further consumed by the song he was writing.

Sometimes, keywords or sentences came to him as well, and he didn't hesitate to jot them down under the partition as well.

"I study, and study and study,
So much pressure, I'm not that sturdy,
Even I break sometimes,
Especially when I have other things on my mind.
I'll have to tint this perfect record now,
Because I'm too tired to keep this up,
I'm sorry i couldn't live the life you wanted me to,
Being a student is just too much for me to handle
I'm still a kid, I just want to relax and-"

The notebook was pulled from under his hands, and he looked up to his homeroom teacher as the young man held it in front of his eyes.

"Kim Taehyung, spacing out as usual." He said with a soft smile as his eyes read over the notes and lyrics scribbled messily. "This is beautiful Taehyung but I would appreciate it if we kept it to chemistry in my class, not music."

Taehyung nodded with a polite smile, cursing at the man in his head for interrupting his stream of creativity.

"I'll keep ahold of this then." He said with another one of his kind smiles that made all the high school girls swoon. "If you ace Friday's test I'll consider giving it back."

Taehyung sighed, eyes drooping as he looked down at his chemistry notes, letting his head rest on his hand as the young teacher resumed his lesson.

***

"Yah, Taehyung-ah." One of his classmates called, waking him up from his light slumber. "Class is over."

He looked up to the girl whose hand was gently shaking his shoulder, his seat seatmate, as she smiled.

"It's Mrs Lee next, you know she hates when we sleep in her class." She said.

Taehyung nodded absentmindedly, but he wasn't actually listening to her. His eyes were trained on the side of her face, or rather her ear. She was wearing earrings, two small golden studs.

They reminded him of the golden eyed stranger as they reflected the sun coming from the window next to him. He sat up straight in his seat again when the teacher entered, wiping a small trail of drool under his lips.

His mind was elsewhere as he took his notebook out from under his desk and opened it to the right page mechanically. He wondered what the golden eyed stranger was doing at the moment. Maybe he was at his guitar classes.

It wasn't unusual for Taehyung to imagine lives for the people around him, yet usually he simply admired them from afar, unknowingly placing a distance between him and everyone else.

Kim Taehyung experiences life and relationships passively, he let the events of life happen to him as if he were watching them from the outside. He enjoyed talking to other people and hanging out with his classmates, but he never took the initiative to speak to anyone or invite them. He merely mirrored their actions.

But when he had seen the golden orbs behind those black sunglasses, Taehyung's heart had beat so fast it actually reminded him that he was alive, and part of that moment. He had run after him, called out to him, and to this day he wished to see him again.

For the first time in his life, he wanted to take action.

Not just relate his story in another one of his songs, not lend him his voice and sing about him. He wanted to be a part of that story.

A/N:

New chapter yay!

I'm not going to thank you again for all your support bc it's getting repetitive.

I just hope you guys like this chapter, and see you tomorrow for the next one (: