TIEN

Votes and comments highly appreciated (:

"Watching the news instead of the weekly presidential update? Are you not rooting for me." A gravelly voice called from the entrance of the office.

"I apologize Mr President." The man said as he stood up, bowing deeply to the old man who took his seat on the sofa, watching the tv.

"What's gotten you so interested in the SUGA update." The old man asked. "I hardly ever see you leave your lab."

The man kept his eyes trained on the screen, where photos of the dead bodies' foreheads were shown, explaining how perfectly centered each of the bullets had been.

"SUGA displays inhuman accuracy, which is why we will be looking into the records of everyone who has ever recieved a formation in long distance shooting. We believe this could be one the most major clues of this investigation."

"Major is a pretty exaggerated word, don't you think Dr Song?"

The man sighed, raising his hand to his mouth and biting on his thumb nail. A picture of someone flashed across the screen, but it made a cold realisation flush across his body. The photo was blurry, and you couldn't see much of the person because of the baggy clothing and covered face, but he was wearing large sunglasses and carrying a guitar case.

"Oh lord." He said as he ran his hands down his face. "It worked."

"What was that Dr Song?"

"Mr president I have both very good and very bad news."

The man didn't answer, so the scientist continued.

"My experiment worked, Code 93 was a success! I was right! Human embellishment is possible!" He said, the tone of his voice becoming gradually louder as the realisation that his life's worth of research was actually fruitful.

"How is this bad news?" The president asked as he leaned forward, resting both of his elbows on his knees. The scientist had peaked his interest

"You know very well how that baby was made." The man said. "And with all the exposure he has been receiving, I'm afraid it could ruin your chances in the upcoming election if you were to be associated with this."

"And why would I be associated with this?"

"You funded most of my work Mr President. Your program of making Korea the safest place on earth will be compromised if the public comes to know you not only funded human experimentation, but human experimentation that led to one of the deadliest snipers in the history of South Korea."

"Listen Yikang, I won't take responsibility for you losing your little lab rat."

"I'm afraid you won't have a choice." The scientist said. "So you better help us find Code 93."

***

A few days earlier

"Yah Jungkook-ah." One of his upperclassmen called as he tied the taekwondo belt around his waist.

"Mhm?"

"Can you get the class pres' of 3-E, he's the one who has coach's notebook with the training we have to do." The boy asked. "His name's Jimin."

The second year nodded, quickly jogging away and slipping on his indoor shoes. He whistled as he strolled through the halls calmly, looking up at the class tags over the doors.

He hoped Jimin would be inside, because he didn't know him and wouldn't recognise him if they crossed paths in the hallway.

He finally reached the classroom, trying to slide the door open but finding it locked. His lips formed a confused pout as his eyebrows knitted.

That's weird, they never lock the doors when clubs are still active.

He tried the door again, maybe it was just broken or something. When it didn't budge, he ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, deciding to get to the Janitor for the keys.

He was about to turn around to leave when a hushed sound caught his attention. He stayed next to the door for a few seconds, unmoving and listening carefully. His eyes suddenly widened knowingly.

Ahh, the seniors sure are ballsy. He thought, shaking his head again.

Curiosity got the best of him and he quickly tiptoed down the hallway, hiding in the next door class. He would probably be late to practice but at least he would have some really juicy gossip to spill.

Finally, about twenty minutes later, he heard the lock giggle and the door slide open. It was already dark inside the school as he peeked his head outside the door frame, a proud smirk on his lips as he squinted his eyes a little bit to better adjust to the darkness.

He suppressed an excited giggle when an indoor shoe stepped out of the door, but his smile dropped when the rest of his body followed.

Mr Kang?

He almost let out an audible gasp as the man rolled his shoulders and readjusted his pants further up his hips. He ran both of his hands into his hair, looking into his reflection in the windows that lined the hallways to straighten up before walking the opposite to Jungkook's hideout.

Mr Kang was probably the most well liked teacher inside the school, mostly because he was young and handsome, but also because he was relatively nice compared to some of his colleagues. He laughed with the students openly and wasn't that strict when it came to handing out homework and chatting in his class.

As soon as he heard the teacher walk down the stairs, Jungkook scrambled to his feet and almost ran to the class, curiosity fueling him even more now that he knew a teacher was involved. He peeked inside, and his eyes widened at the sight.

A student was sitting behind the teacher's reading stand. One of his hands held loosely onto the edge of the desk, his head hung low as he panted, his deep breaths filling the otherwise quiet hallway. His other hand rose up to his eyes, that Jungkook couldn't see because hidden behind the boy's bangs, and pressed his wrist against his forehead softly. Jungkook heard him sniffle.

As his eyes trailed further down his figure, guilt fell hard into the pit of his stomach. His uniform shirt was disheveled, a few of the buttons undone as it hung loosely down his shoulder. His legs were bare, although the shirt fell over to the top of his thighs.

His pants were bunched up in front of him, underwear rolled up inside them.

Jungkook's hand rose to his lips shakily, and he quickly turned to hide against the door. His eyes watered from staying wide open for too long as he heard the student sob quietly.

The last thing he managed to see before sprinting away was his name tag.

Park Jimin.

A/N:

thanks for 300 reads everyone!