Welcome & Nominations Wanted

Welcome to Interviews with your favourite characters! An interview book with a twist.

In this book, you get to hear from some of your favourite, or not so favourite characters. It's all up to you.

Everything in this book is written from the perspective of a character in a book on Wattpad.  All nominated by you.

  All nominated by you

1.       You nominate a book and the character you want me to interview.  (See form below)

2.       I'll reach out to the author of the book and ask if they want the character to participate

3.        The nominated character will answer some questions from me to get us started and the interview will be posted in a chapter of this book. 

4.       Then it's your turn.  You get to ask your own questions by commenting in the chapter. The character will then answer your questions.

That's it.  If the author of the book agrees it, the interview will be posted in this book. You can nominate as many books or characters as you like, just please add each one as a separate comment in the nomination section below.

Questions? Ask them here ------>

I want to note, I got this idea from a post by @louise_wise She did a great interview with Sapphire Blake from Lessons on Seduction by elusive_6788 You should check it out!

I want to note, I got this idea from a post by @louise_wise  She did a great interview with Sapphire Blake from Lessons on Seduction by  elusive_6788 You should check it out!

To give you an idea of how this works, in the first chapter I've interviewed Ali Stinson, one of the characters in my story Ruby Red.

First, you nominate someone by filling out the form below like this:

Book: Ruby Red

Author's Wattpad Name: @DLCroisette

Character to be interviewed: Ali Stinson

Your Wattpad Name: @DLCroisette

Tags: @you, @myfriend, @myfavfriend, @otherfriend,  @bestfriend (not real Wattpad accounts but give you the idea)

Second, I send off an invitation to take part to the author.  If they accept, they answer the sample questions which are in the next chapter.

Lastly, I post the interview and now it's your turn to ask questions.

Please add in one inline comment at the end of this chapter.

Book

Author's Wattpad Name

Character to be interviewed

Your Wattpad Name

Tags (at least 5 accounts please)

And lastly, give me a follow for updates.

Nominate a character to be interviewed here ----->