The Bad Boy's Gang - Rain (Thompson) Anderson

Book: The Bad Boy's Gang

Genre: Teen fiction/Romance

Author:   AshleyT7

Character: Rain (Thompson) Anderson

Nominated by:  livyreadingchallenge

About the story:

Rain Thompson is your average 18 year old girl, well as average as the sheriff's daughter can be. She's sassy and sarcastic, her mouth causing her to get in trouble. One day Rain goes to school after hours and in order pick up some up of her left behind textbooks, all going normal- so she thinks. Rain picking up her books quickly turns into her watching a drug deal gone wrong. With her heart and mind racing, Rain does what she thinks is best and that is to jump in.

Rain quickly realize who exactly she saved, one of New York's most notable bad boys. Ryker Anderson is your not so average 20 year old, and a member of the Crusaders Gang. With his body count as long as his prison record, he screams trouble. Rain gets thrown into the world of gangs, having to make a choice of if she wants to join or not.

One problem though; Her hatred for Ryker is too much to bare.

Rain joins the gang for her own protection, forcing her to bare her hatred for Ryker and learn the world of gangs.

As Rain and Ryker are forced to work together, feelings begin to uproar.

 What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Rain is fine! I've always kinda hated my name because I could never have some cool nickname to go by.

Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

No problem, I'm super excited to be here. I've always wanted to do one of these... it's one of those things you rehearse in your head when I'm trying to sleep so I'm glad it's finally paying off.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

I'd love a glass of water. I'm not really a drinker after a few nights of getting a bit plastered with the bad influence of Peter and Will.

Ah, the consequences of a good time I hope. Tell me a little about yourself?

Well I'm Rain Thompson, actually Rain Anderson after Ryker and I got married when I was 18. I'm currently 22 going on 24. I have two kids now, Roman who is my oldest and is 4 and my youngest Reed who is about to turn one. I'm attempting to attend college for nursing but it's been a little difficult with balancing school and two kids. Although I was promoted by Craig to be in charge of the races every weekend for the gang. Overall I like to think I'm the same sassy, sarcastic Rain that I was when I was 18 just with a lot more maturity and a better fashion sense.