What was left behind - David Morris

Title: What was left behind

Genre: New Adult/ Romance

Author: jw_writing4fun 

Character Name: David Morris

Nominated by:  rotorooters

About the story:

29 year old Sarah Collins is still hurting over something that happened almost 4 years ago. When David Morris, the person she blames for all of it, shows up back in her life, she is forced to try to forgive and move on.

Hello. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Just David.

Welcome David and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

It's fine, really not a problem.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Normally, I would ask for something strong, but I'm trying to be good... for her and him. And I guess myself, too... Sorry, water is fine.

I respect that. Let's get started. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Yeah, uh, sure. Not sure what to say... There isn't really much about me. I'm 30 and I'm a physical therapist... There isn't much to say about me. I haven't done much until recently. I mean I used to then... well it's a long story. Some things happened and I was just kind of by myself for a while. It wasn't until recently that I've actually had someone well two people to do things with.

Well I'm glad you found some friends. Where do you live?

Midwest

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I work as an outpatient physical therapist and I go around seeing patients, that's my job. Hobbies... I guess you could say I'd have fun doing anything if it's with Sarah and JJ. We're always doing something; playing, watching movies, going to the zoo, cooking dinner, all of those type of things.

JJ's my best friend's son, he's amazing always makes me smile... And he has the most amazing mother... Sarah. She was engaged to my buddy before he passed.

But yeah, if they're involved, I know I'm going to love it.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I love exercise. It really helps clear my head. I prefer walking or running. I tend to do it at night, it helps me sleep.

What is your greatest fear?

Not being enough... in more ways than one.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

I broke a promise to myself that I made early on in life. And if I could go back and keep that from happening, I'm sure my life, and probably others' lives would be much different.

Are you happy we know your story?

I'd say yeah. I'm sure my story is far from finished, but for the first time in awhile... I can see myself actually getting a happy ending.

That's wonderful to hear. Are you in love?

It's definitely a possibility. When is this being published? Can you wait until I tell her? (joke)

Ha ha. Will do. Do you have siblings?

Only child, which with my family, it's a good thing.

Tell us about someone important to you?

JJ, my buddy's son. He's four now. James never got to meet the little guy and I wasn't in his life until recently, my own fault. But every since I've been welcomed back into his life, I choose every day to do what I can to make it up to him and his mom.

Do you have a secret?

I wouldn't consider it a secret. It's just something I don't share with others. A few people close to me know, but only because they saw how it has impacted me. But, other people had it way worse, so I feel like talking about it with others isn't worth it, so I avoid it.

Do you exercise or are you a coach potato?

Exercise. Definitely. I'm no gym buff, but I am a big supporter of keeping those muscles relaxed and strengthened. It comes with the job.

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

Thanks for sticking by me. I'm sure I yell at myself just as much as you've yelled at me.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Definitely. And I wont lie to you, I'm hopeful.

I'm happy you are hopeful, David. Out time is up, but hopefully you will com back soon an we can talk again.

Absolutely. I hope I did okay, I have a lot on my mind, I apologize if it was all over the place. I'm not used to sharing about myself.

You did great. To read David's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

 To read David's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask David.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag  jw_writing4fun  so they can get the question to him. ---->