🌻Chapter 6🌻

~NOAH

      The bathroom in this place is weird. I went to flush the Lou, well I thought I did, and water squirted in my butt. If it wasn't a Lou I would have most likely fought it. I feel violated. 

      I wash my hand then leave. Walking back in the private room I see Jacob outside the side door on the phone and Aurora look at the bookshelf.

     "Hay babe, you okay?" I walk over to touch her shoulder. "Rora?, can you hear me" I turn her chair to face me and kneel down to he level. Her gazed stuck on the bookshelf.

     Just then Jacob walks back in confused at the situation. "You know how long she's been like this" I ask him not taken my gazed off her.

     "No, I just step out side for like 5 minutes, she wasnt like that when I left, why was wrong" concern in his voice as he stand beside me.

     "Shes having a seizure, it's a focal right now, idk when it started so can you move everything out the way so I can get her to the floor."

     "Hay babe, it's okay, I'm gonna move you to the floor" I take the phone, squeezed tightly, out of her hand to sit in the table and notice my contact pulled up. She tried to call me. I let out a breath of failure.

     I slip my arm under hers cafefully lowering her onto the floor. Placing her between my legs. I hear her moan a bit as she comes too.

    "n-no wa" she mumbles, her hand searching for mine.

     "It's okay babe, I'm right here." I grab her hand in mine and stroke her hair.

     "do-n feh-"

     "I know babe, I got you" I look up to Jacob already handing me the bin allowing aurora to empty her stomach in it. She finishes and falls back against me.

     The waiter comes back in and Jacob walk over to deal with him. I feel Aurora shift under me and her hands starts to twitch, then her right arm.

     "It's okay babe, I think you're about to go, but I'm gonna be here okay." I take out my phone and start the timer, she lets out a painful whine and begins to convulse.

0:34

"It's okay baby girl, I'm here, you're doing so good" Her arms tensed beside her and the sounds going from her mouth are hard to listen to. It pains me to see her like this, I can't remember the last time she had one like this.

"I'm gonna go pull the truck around, it looks as if this one might be bad" I nod to his response, he leaves then graciously dims the light. Has he done this before?

1:20

"Come babe you gotta come back to me now"
      I turn her onto her side, as her seizure grows violent. Bloody saliva trickles out her mouth so I wipe it with the sleeve of my jacket.

2:56

This is being to be too long, especially for her. They don't last this long unless she's- I knew she seemed off. She zoned out when she was talking about her parent. Twice, actually.

3:20

"Oh no babe." I see a dark spot grow on her jeans. I take off my jacket, letting go of her for a second, to cover her.

3:40

She staring to slow down and Jacob walk in. When I hear her breathing struggling through the bloodied saliva Jacob give me a towel to wipe it away as it comes out.

"That's it babygirl, come back to me, I miss you."

Her movements slow to a stop and I push the hair back the got mess up.