The Avengers Favorite Disney Princess Movies

I got one comment, and that's enough! I was probably gonna do it anyway, but here you go! (Feel free to steal these, just please credit me.)

Steve: Mulan. There's no way it isn't Mulan. She broke the rules in order to do what was right and protect the ones closest to her. I feel like this screams Steve.

Clint: Brave, for obvious reasons. He probably relates a little too much to Merida's brothers as well.

Bucky: Aurora. He knows what its like to disappear for a long time. She fell asleep for 100 years, and he way basically nothing for 100 years. They both got to have their prince charming in the end, at least.

Natasha: She's a hard one. She probably likes all of them, secretly, but her absolute favorite would most likely be Cinderella. She lost her childhood, and was constantly abused, just like her. They both ended up escaping it all in the end, but still have a love for something from that dark past (cleaning and ballet).

Wanda: The Princess and the Frog. They both wanted to reach their goals, they just had different ways of getting to them. (They also both found love in the most unlikely of places.)

Pietro: He has a certain disdain for Disney Princess movies from being forced to watch them all way to many times by Wanda, but if he had to choose, it would probably be Frozen, just because he thinks the songs are catchy.

Sam: Moana. I don't know why, but he just gives me those vibes.

Rhodey: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. After being introduce to the theory that Snow White is a vampire by Sam and Vision, he gained a newfound love for the movie. He also seems like the person to stick with the classics.

Bruce: He relates to this movie. A lot. The beast is an obvious connection. He also relates to Belle, she's bookish and is a social outcast as well. Gaston is kinda like Belle's General Ross. (Also, Natasha and him are like Bella and the Beast.)

Tony: Tangled! He sees a little bit of himself in Flynn *cough* Eugene *cough cough* and likes the adventure aspect. Plus, the sound track. If Bruce ever needs a break from the usual stuff he listens to, he'll go straight to the Tangled sound track.

Vision: The Little Mermaid. He finds the movie fascinating, and really just loves everything about it. And, don't tell anyone, but Ariel reminds him of Wanda a little bit.

Thor: Hercules. Meg reminds him a little of Jane, Hades reminds him of Loki in a few ways, he loves the aspect of different gods, everything. He gets way to over enthusiast, but that's just Thor for ya.

Scott: Lilo & Stitch. No matter how many times you tell him its not a Disney Princess movie, he doesn't listen. Everyone except Cassie and Hope have given up on trying to get that through to him. He thinks Stitch is adorable, admires Nani, loves Lilo, loves the aspect of a side romance, thinks the type of villains are the type you love to hate, thinks Wendy and Jumba are hilarious, and feels like it's an overall fun movie.

Hope: Aladdin. She loves Jasmine and whenever she watches it she thinks about wishes Aladdin could have made to make his goal easier to reach. Additionally, she also loves the Genie's antics.

Loki: Frozen. He sees a little bit of himself in Hans, Anna, and Else. He doesn't like to admit it, but listens to the soundtrack a lot, and knows each song by heart. He also believes the headcanon that Elsa is lesbian, and heavily ships her with Honeymaren.

This was fun!