An Interesting First Date

I'm not good at describing outfits in text, so here:

Natasha's Outfit-
https://images.app.goo.gl/ovqSnHT1t4ofh7Lt7
https://images.app.goo.gl/nG78arR6G9WGgMr79

Steve's Outfit-
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZrNSZeAXajbqndJr6
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZTf6DgAEq1ag2DGX7

       Steve finally got the courage to ask Natasha out on a date, and, thankfully, the answer was yes. Steve decided to bring her to a fancy restaurant, so he made a reservation, and tonight was the night.

       Steve was wearing a blue suit, black tie, and a white dress shirt with matching leather blue dress shoes.

       Natasha was wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress. The skirt was lower in the back then and the front, letting her show off her legs. She was also wearing black, strappy, 5-inch, platform heels.

       The two of them walked into an Italian restaurant and up to the hostess. "Excuse us?" Steve asked. The woman looked up at them. "How may I help you?" "I believe that we have a reservation under the name 'Rogers'." "Yes, of course, please follow me." Natasha and Steve followed her to their seats. "Please enjoy your meal." She walked away before either of them could reply.

       Steve pulled out Nat's chair for her. "You know I can do that myself, right?" "Yes, but I'm trying to be a gentleman." "You're lucky this place is packed." Steve walked over to his seat and sat down. "So how much convincing did it take for Tony to do this?" Steve let out a chuckle. "There wasn't any. I have 70 years worth of retirement money saved up." "How did that even work? Shouldn't your bank account have been frozen, too?" Steve laughed again, and the conversation flowed from there.

_________________________________________________

Sam and Bucky were watching the two of them from across the restaurant.

       "How in the world did she not get mad at him for that?"

       "The place is packed, Sam. She's not stupid."

This went on between them as the night continued.

       "He's gonna order something that messy on the first date?"

        "Well, obviously they both have the same taste, she order something even messier!"

       "She's laughing. Why is she laughing? She doesn't laugh!"

       "He must be doing something right."

       "That's why you don't order something like that!"

       "Don't you dare say something like that about Natasha! She knows everything!"

       Sam paused. "Wait. She knows everything, Buck." "What do you mean?" "SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING." Realization washed over his face. "We gotta go." "Yeah."

       They waved their water over and asked for the bill. Once they paid, they got up and started speed-walking towards the door. They were almost there when Bucky tripped, bring Sam down with him. 

       There was a loud 'thud' and everyone looked over. But, the thing was, they fell right next to Steve and Nat's table. Steve and Nat got up to check on whoever fell, and when they saw who it was, all hell broke loose.

       "Are you guys okay--" "What are you guys doing here?!" The two of them got up on their own and brushed themselves off. "Ummmm.....enjoying a good meal?" Sam tried to say, but by the look on Natasha's face, it wasn't working. The two of them sighed and decided to come clean. "We were spying on you guys," they said at the same time.

       "Well, you better leave! We'll talk about this when we get back to the compound," Nat said through gritted teeth. Sam and Bucky gulped. "Yep, ummm, whatever you say Nat!" Buck said and gave a nervous chuckle. "Let's go Sam!" He grabbed Sam's hand and ran towards the exit and out the door.

       The two of them watched as they left, and Nat laughed. Steve looked over at her confused. "What's so funny?" She shook her head and looked back at him. "I knew that they were following us." "How?!" "That's quite an easy question Cap: I know everything."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
LCorbett04
I hope you liked it!