Just Dance

Shuri was putting in a disc in the X-Box 1 and Peter was pushing back the couch. The Avengers just got back from a meeting to see it. "Umm...what are you guys doing?" Harley came running in and tried to explain inbetween breaths. " They....combined.....all the dances.....into.....one disc.....including fan..mades....." Shuri turned around and nodded. "Yep, we're testing it today." "Plus it helps with body movements, so it's kind of like we're training!" Peter added. "Cool, just don't expect us to play it," Sam said while heading to the fridge. "We never did," Shuri replied. Then, the game started up.

*(•∆•)* One month later.

"YES!" Wanda exclaimed and fist pumped the air. Bucky groaned. "It's the arm, okay. It's not very flexible." "You keep telling yourself that." "Will you loser get out the way, I'm challenging Tony and Sam next.

"I told you they would start playing." "Yeah, I know. Here's your $20," Harley said while handing over the money. "Dude, why would you even question her? She's always right when is comes to the Avengers." Shuri turned towards Peter. "I'm glad someone realized." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for the help with the game." "No problem." "Blegh, get a room," Harley told them before walking off.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I've been doing some Just Dance recently (on Youtube, I don't own the actual game, sadly) and the thought of the Avengers challenging each other to their favorite songs and dances as just to funny to not write and share. I'll talk to you guys later!

MG2