Puns

"Hey Buck?" "Yeah Steve?" "Can you come to the store with me?" "Yeah, sure. Just give me a sec."

Later

"Steve?" "Yeah?" "Why are we at a book store?" "So you're pretty noble right?" "I guess..." "So it's Barnes & Noble!" Bucky just face palms. "YOU MADE ME STAY IN A CAR FOR AN HOUR JUST TO MAKE A PUN?!?!" "Yeah..." "You son of a bitch." "LanguAGE!" Bucky chased Steve around the parking lot for another half hour that day.

" "LanguAGE!" Bucky chased Steve around the parking lot for another half hour that day

_______________________________________________

Anna Marie (Rogue) was visiting the Avengers Tower and was on her laptop (courtesy of Tony Stark). She was finishing up a fake trailer for her secret YouTube channel. As soon as she finished, she uploaded it and went to get something to drink.

Later

Tony was scrolling through the YouTube home page when he found the video. Fury was walking out of an Avengers meeting (Tony was asked to leave for reasons that shall not be discussed) while talking to Cap. "Put that on," Pietro told him. He selected it and everyone stopped what they were doing after the first sentence. A.M. was just watching in amusement. After the trailer ended, Fury yelled. "WHO WOULD MAKE A SUPERHERO FAST & FURIOUS TRAILER?!" Rogue just chuckled and went to poor herself another cup of lime mint seltzer.

 "WHO WOULD MAKE A SUPERHERO FAST & FURIOUS TRAILER?!" Rogue just chuckled and went to poor herself another cup of lime mint seltzer

_______________________________________________

Shuri walked into the Avengers lounge wearing speed boots made with Pietro's DNA. "How much money does it take to kill the Stark family?" "How much?" Tony asked. "One Buck." She turned around and booked it.  Bucky got up and started running after her. "You motherfucker!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I honestly don't know and don't care if this is the last one for the day or not. I can't take credit for any of the pictures, but they did give me the idea for this chapter. Bye guys, and have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

MG2

P.S. Do you guys like new cover???