IT'S JUST A COLD, CLINT!

Clint has never gotten a cold in his entire life. He has had the flu, ammonia, etc, but never a cold. Until one September day....

       Natasha and Clint were left alone in the tower. Nat was relaxing, when Clint entered the room. "Nat, I think this is the end." "What the hell do you mean Clint?" "It's crazy hot and when I talk and breathe it feels like someone is sticking a knife down my throat, but I can't breathe through my nose." "Clint, you have a cold, you're not dying. Stop being dramatic."

       Clint walks over to the couch and puts his head on Natasha's lap. "Please give Kate my bows and arrows. I never had time to add her to my will." "IT'S JUST A COLD, CLINT!" Just then, Nat's phone rang.

       "Hello? Hey Wanda. Sorry, I have a clingy and feverish assassin on my lap. I'll call you back when I've convinced him a cold doesn't mean he's dying." Boop. "Would a kiss make you stop complaining?" Nat asked. "Yes." Natasha rolled her eyes. "You're such a baby, Clint. C'mon, let's try to break that fever." She moved his head and got up. Clint got up as well. Nat leaned in and have him a kiss on the cheek. "I don't wanna get sick, but there will be more where that came from when you're better," she added with a wink. She then turned around and went to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I've mostly been focusing on my Valki book, and I have some prompts screenshoted plus a request, so I thought I'd update this. Also, CLINTASHA!!!