YOU CAN WHAT?!?!

I was low on ideas, wanted to write, hungry, and listening to a song I was obsessed with when I wrote this. As you can tell, that doesn't mix well. So either read one of the worst things I ever wrote and move on to the next chapter or do both yourself and me a favor and skip this.

Wanda was sitting in Stephen's room in the Sanctum. They've already been dating for a month, but Pietro still seems to be watching their every move. So when they're able to be by their self (Wong being an obvious exception, even though Wanda didn't know about the teasing that happened when her back was turned), they took their chance.

They were sitting in a comfortable silence, when she thought of a question. "Do you like rap music?" She knows about his love for music, but he's brought up every genre except rap. "No, but I can." "Wait, what?!" "Yeah, my sister liked rap music and forced me to listen to it sometimes, I kinda just, picked it up." "Can you show me?" "Uh...sure, I guess, but what do you want me to do?" "What about my ringtone for you?" "And that is...??" "Here." She went to her contacts and chose his. After she went to settings and found the song, she played it.

"Ok. I guess I can do that." Wanda had a smile plastered on her face already, but it got impossibly bigger once he started.

"I'm not a hero, I'm a neurosurgeon, but I had to stop. My hand's really hurtin'. SO, I'm heading to Kamar-taj, it's hidden with camouflage. Shambala, the ancient one. Is it "mana" or "mona" or am I saying it wrong? But I have to focus through meditation, cloaked in my new cloak of levitation. Cuz' it's Stephen Strange looking pimp in a suit, seasons change in an infinite loop. Think of there's you, and then there's me, trapped in this moment endlessly. Dormamau I've come to bargain. Dormamau I've come to bargain. Dormamau I've come to bargain. And now I've done my bars, so I'm departin'!"

Wanda was laughing so hard, she was crying. "Oh, I'm so glad I recorded that." "You what?!" This just made her laugh even harder. All in all, it was a great evening. They laughed about random stuff, and even shared a drink. While the other wasn't looking, the each got a picture of each other. They never found out, and they never found out about that same picture becoming the other's screen saver either.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Scarlet Strange for the win! There isn't a lot of Scarlet Strange fanfiction out there, so I really wanna add to it. My writing is super crappy most of the time, but I actually think I did pretty well on this one, even if I didn't capture their character perfectly. Yes, there is an age gap in these. Wanda is 29 and Stephen is 43. Even though this is a pretty big gap, there are couples out there with even bigger ones that are super cute together, on and off the big screen, little screen, and comics. So even though these aren't connected unless said otherwise, these will be their ages in all of these......unless said otherwise. Thank you Nerd Out for this great song and @Nerdtasticle for this awesome idea. If you wanna hear the actual song, the video is below, if you wanna here the whole song, make sure to stay until after they give credit to all the artists that participated, and there is cursing. If you don't, just skip to this time: 3:48

Or you can listen to the one by Daddyphatsnaps. Doctor Strange's part: 6:51

Note that I don't know anything about setting ringtones for phones, mine is just one of those default ones you can choose from.....I also have Android emojis, so it goes without saying that I don't know anything.