Partners In Crime

BB8488 gave me this idea while I was in a conversation or whatever in the replies of a comment. This chapter is named after a song call "Partners In Crime" by Set It Off. I usually put notes at the end, but if I have to mention a user, there will be more notes at the beginning. WARNING: This is absolute crap. Read at your own risk.

           Fury called the Avengers for a meeting. They were half way through the meeting, when someone's phone started ringing. Partners In Crime by Set It Off started playing. Loki's eyes went wide. Everyone looked in the direction of the song, and all eyes were on Loki.

You'll never take us alive! We'll live like spoiled royalty lovers and partners, partners in crime!

           "Pick. It. Up.," Fury said through gritted teeth. Loki took out his phone and saw who was calling. As soon as he did, he picked up. "Hello? Yes. Can we talk after? Okay, bye." Than he blushed. Everyone was still watching him. "Yeah, I love you to." Beep. "Please continue."

         After the meeting, Loki ran upstairs to his floor. In his room waiting for him, was Valkyrie. "What's wrong?"

          Peter and Shuri already knew. Once a month they sneak out and have a Pixar movie marathon with hot-chocolate and pop tarts. When they walked into the kitchen to get their snacks, Valkyrie and Loki were making out, and it probably would of turned into something more if Peter didn't end up walking into the counter. So as soon as he said "I Love You," they knew the perfect prank.

         They went to a costume store and bought Loki and Valkyrie costumes (which nobody knew existed but them, Harley, Mj, and Ned) and found the song on YouTube. Then, they just waited until all the Avengers were in the lounge at once.

        Two days later, and Loki was still avoiding the rest of the team, not that it wasn't normal. But the Avengers were all in the lounge, so the Meme Lords took this as their time to strike.

        Shuri and Peter ran into the room dressed as the secret couple, played the song, and started singing along into WII remotes, and were surprisingly good. Little did they know, Valkyrie and Loki were walking down the hall to talk to the team about something. The stopped once they saw, and Val just fell out laughing while Loki banged his head against the wall.

         Once they finished, Val spoke up. "Why couldn't you have just let us tell them?" Before she could say anything else, Tony butted in. "Loki! Who was that person that called you in the meeting two days ago?" "We've been meaning to talk to you guys about that," Loki answered while rubbing the back of his neck.

        "I'm pregnant," Val said. Everyone said congratulations and all the ladies, plus Scott, got up and gave her a hug. Wanda decided to ask the question that was one everyone's mind. "Who's the father?" "Me." Loki was playing with his hands as he said this, a bad habit he does when he's nervous that he picked up from his mother. "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HATED EACH OTHER!!" Tony exclaimed. "It's a long story." Peter, Shuri, Valkyrie , and Loki said at the same time. "Wait, you guys knew?!?!" "Like we said, it's a long story." Peter and Shuri just grinned.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Yes, Loki, Peter, Shuri, and Scott are Avengers. Fight me.