A Series Of Raven Trying To Cheat In Chess

Raven: Oooohhhhhh! Would you look at that! My pawns have found Jesus and now they're all bishops!

Charles: That's not how the game works, Raven.

_________________________________________________

Raven: Soooo.....I realize that it looks like I'm placing a thimble on the board, but my rooks have actually been using their downtime to build a better rook. One that's bigger, faster, stronger--

Charles: *face palm* For the love of god, Raven.

_________________________________________________

Charles: I'm back.

Raven: Hey. While you were gone, those six pieces you had captured escaped, tunneled to safety, and emerged right in the middle of your palace. 

Charles: Y'know what? Sure, that might as well  happen.

Charles: JUST ADMIT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME.

Raven: Whaddo you mean? I beat you with my thimble-looking rook.

Charles: That wasn't a real game piece!

_________________________________________________

Charles: *just put piece down* Ha! You are now cornered!

Raven: I probably should have told you before we started the game that my pawns and knights revolted and instituted a representative democracy. Please feel free to kill the puppet ruler that was the one remaining vestige of our tyranny, you suck-up servant of the crown.

Raven: VIVE LA REVOLTION!!!

Charles: *pushing out chair, getting up, and walking away* I give up. I'm done playing with you, Raven.

Raven: 😁

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
https://images.app.goo.gl/c3qGu4YeYEgACgDu8

At first I thought of Charles and Erik, but then I realized that neither of them would do that. So now you have this, another sibling chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

:D