Hail Hydra

"He's just over here. He has made a great recovery, and you don't need to worry about brain washing anymore. He has also recovered all of his memories." "Thank you, T'Challa." "No problem Captain Rogers." "Call me Steve." That was all he said before walking towards his best friend.

"On your right." "Aw c'mon! Steve told you about that?!" "I can't hear you, Sam, I'm to far away. Catch up to me and maybe I could hear you better!" "Asshole!" Steve got an idea and ran up behind Sam. "On your left," he said with a smirk on his face. "You to, Rogers?!"

Sam sat down on the grass and Bucky turned around and sat with him. Sam was panting, but Steve and Bucky were laughing. "You weren't supposed to come by until Tuesday. Why are you here?" "You remember when we took down Hydra? Well, we didn't. Those were just decoy agents. Hydra has rose up and S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen. I'm trying to find out who isn't on their side, but all of Stark Tower is a Hydra base, so I already have a few eliminated." "So you came to me to see if I was a double agent," Bucky said. It was more of a statement than a question. "So, I decided to come to someone who I knew I could trust." "I'm hurt," Sam said with his hand over his heart.

"Who else is on our side so far?" Bucky asked. "Nat and Bruce. When Hydra tried, the other guy came out. They fought off enough for them to back off and they came to me." "Why you?" "In Nat's words, "You're to patriotic to pledge to Hydra." Sam just started laughing. Bucky rolled his eyes and asked "So, when do we leave?" "Right after we get our weapons."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thank you LCorbett04 for this idea. I think I'm gonna make a book out of this, because I have a lot of ideas for this that I couldn't possibly fit into a one shot, so what do you guys think of this? If you like it, I'll turn it into a book. I hope you enjoyed this Corbett, because I'm gonna add something that has to do with mjolnir, an infinity stone, and The Cloak Of Levitation as a spy if you want a full book of this. Bye!

MG2

(Future Me Here!: I posted a book based on this. The first chapter is just a better-written version of this, but the rest will take on its own story.)