Chapter 9

Hey! I know I haven't updated in a really long time, sorry about that. It just took me a while to figure out what to write in this chapter. But I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a filler, and nothing exciting will happen, but I'm not sure. Anyways here's chapter 9.....

Love BigCatsRule
xox
----------------------------------------------
*2 days later...*
Selena's p.o.v.

It's been 2 days since we went to the fun fair. And it was really fun. We went on many different rides. Louis even made me go on the 'scariest' ride, and i pretented to be scared, but once i got on it i was enjoying myself, and at the end Louis' face was priceless once i told him that i actually love horror or anything scary. We even ended up staying at the boys flat, and we even bought pizza after the fair. We also kept playing different board games, and we finally fell asleep at around 2am.

"So what should we do today?" I asked Jess as we ate our breakfast.

"Umm.....i dont know", Jess replied.

"Hang out with the boys?" I said.

"Kay. Call them" she said as i dialed Louis' number.

(L = Louis / S = Selena)
S- Hey Lou!
L- Hey Selena!
S- Are you and the boys free today?
L-Er...no. We're actually heading to one of the many meetings we have today.
S- But isn't this your vacation?
L- That's what i said too! But apparantely it was important...
S- Oh okay then. I'll see you tomorrow, then?
L- Yea okay. Sorry we couldnt hang out with you and Jess
S- It's okay. Anyways, you better get going. Bye BooBear!
L- ugh! You know i don't like that nickname. I hate you
S- Nah, you love me
L- True. Anyways, bye! Love you!
S- Love you too

And with that I hung up.

"They're busy?" Jess asked.

"Yea. They have meetings today"

"But arent they on vacation?" Jess asked, confused.

"I thought that too, and so did Louis. But they were told that it was important" i said.

"So what do we do now?"

"Lazy day?" I suggested.

"With movies and pizza?"

"We've had pizza way too many times, what about spaghetti? I'm kind of craving it" I said. (A/N: i've actually been craving spaghetti for the past week and still am, and it's like the middle of the night. Lol)

"Kay then. I'm gonna pick the movies, and you cook" Jess said and I just nodded, as she walked out of the kitchen.

*Half an hr later...*

I finally finished cooking the spaghetti and of course I added the spaghetti sauce. Jess ended up picking out Charlie St. Cloud (a/n love that movie! I literally cried once Sam died). It was a really good movie, especially since Zac Efron was in it. Once it finished we watched "Twilight" and we ended up watching all the movies in the Twilight saga movie series. I know i may seem like a horrible person but i havent read the books. But it also looked like it has about 60 chapter or maybe even more, but i am obsessed with the movie series.

*4pm...*
Jessica's p.o.v.

"Selena! Wake up!" I said as I shook her trying to wake her up.

"Damn you're a deep sleeper" i mumbled. Then i had an idea.

"SOMEONE STOLE OUR FOOD!" I yelled.

"Who was it???" Selena asked, as soon as she stood up. Then she held her head and she stumbled a bit.

"This is why you dont stand up too fast, otherwise you either get dizzy or blind for a few seconds" I said, as i sat her down.

"Yea, i know. Wait a minute? No one stole our food! You just wanted me to wake up didn't you?" She said staring at me.

"Er.....maybe" i said as i avoided looking at her.

"Ugh. I should've known. So what's the real reason you woke me up?" She asked.

"Well, i've been awake for the past hour and i was so damn bored, so i wanted to wake you up. Since you're a deep sleeper, i yelled that out because i know that you would always wake up to the mention of food" i said.

"True...so what'd you wanna do now?" Selena asked, while yawning.

"Well i was thinking, maybe we should go shopping?" I suggested.

"I dont feel like it. Do u wanna stay in and play wii?" She said.

"Kay then" i said.

"I'm gonna go wash my face, to wake myself up a bit more. You can pick the game and set the wii up" selena said as she walked off into the bathroom.

"Why do i always have to be the one doing most of the work?" I muttered.

*11pm...*

"I am so damn tired. So i'm going to sleep earlier" Selena said, as she fell onto her bed.

"Okay then. I'm gonna scroll through instagram and stuff, then i'll sleep. Goodnight!" I said, as i turned the light off, and kept the lamp on.

What we ended up doing earlier, was play Just Dance 4 on wii and then we decided to play UNO. After a few rounds, we did a staring competion three times, but Selena won like always. Then we ended up playing twister until now, and we were exhausted.

Around 30mins later i suddenly felt my eye lids get heavier, and so i locked my phone and put it on the bed side table, and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------
Hey! U know how i said i was craving spaghetti earlier in the chapter? Well, i actually got to eat it today! Anyways, hopefully i'm not making u hungry. I hope u still liked that chapter, even tho nothing excited really happened. I'm gonna try to make the next one a bit more interesting. Byeeeee!

Love BigCatsRule
xox

P.S. Really sorry for taking so long to update. I've just been busy with school stuff coz my school yr started last wk on thursday.