Chapter 4

Hey! So I really have nothing to say so here's chapter 4......hope u enjoy!

Love BigCatsRule

xox

----------------------------------------------

Louis' p.o.v.

Once I drove us to Starbucks (Selena didn't have a car), we got out of the car and walked inside.

"May I have a-", Selena said.

"Caramel frappe", we said at the same time, and the lady at the cash register just looked at us weirdly and told Selena how much it cost.

"Since this is my treat, I'm gonna pay", and before I could say anything else she already paid.

After we got our frappes, Selena decided we should go to a park to talk, and I agreed.

While we were walking to the car, we both started laughing.

"Did you see the look on her face when we said the same thing at the same time?", she asked, laughing.

"Yea, that was hilarious. But do u always order a caramel frappe?", I asked.

"Yea, it's my favourite"

"Mine too"

"Guess we have something in common", she said as she looked down.

*3hrs later...*

"Well, I guess we should head back now. Jess would probably be wondering where I am. Not that I don't want to talk to you anymore or anything it's just-" Selena said as I cut her off.

"It's ok, the boys would probably be thinking the same thing".

We walked back to my car and started driving back to the hotel. Selena and I pretty much told our whole life stories in the 3hrs, we also exchanged numbers so we can keep in touch when we're not together - if you're thinking as dating, you're wrong. What I meant to say was hanging out together, as friends. But hopefully someday it would be as a couple......Wait! No Louis you idiot! That will never happen!

"You ok? You looked worried for a second there. What were you thinking about?", Selena asked.

"Err...nothing. Just thinking about how the boys would react that I've spent a whole 3hrs talking to you. But then again, I bet when I walk into our flat Harry and Liam would probably be playing Wii or PlayStation, while Niall is eating food, and Zayn would probably be taking a nap. Which they normally do every time we don't have to do anything or go anywhere", I said.

"And Jessica would probably be singing and dancing around the room while listening to you're songs on her iPhone which would be plugged into the speakers. She only does that when no one's around, but once I went to buy take away for us, and I came earlier than she expected, and when I saw her she was basically doing that. But once she saw me, she stopped and turned off the music, and put away her hairbrush, while saying 'don't ask about it', and then I basically didn't say anything", Selena said.

"Oh, look we've finally arrived to our destination", I said as she was about to open the door.

"Wait!", I screamed and then she just sighed and sat back down. I quickly ran out the car, and opened the door for her.

"M'lady", I said in a fake, posh accent, while holding out my hand.

"Why thank you, kind sir", she said in a posh accent too, as she took my hand and I pulled her up. Then I shut the door behind her and we bursted out laughing, while we were walking towards the entrance of the hotel.