Chapter 16

(Continued from the date)
Louis' p.o.v.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked Selena, as we got in the car.

"The beach. It always seems to calm me. But didn't you have anything else planned after eating?" She asked.

"Well, since the boys all went out i thought maybe we could go back for to my flat, and ya know watch movies and stuff. But I'm totally fine with this too" I said.

"Oh okay. Maybe we could do that, after the beach" she said.

"Yea if ya want to" i said.

"Kk" she replied.

The rest of the ride was silent, other than the radio playing. It wasnt an awkward silence, it was more comfortable and relaxing.

~~At the Beach~~

Selena and I were currently sitting under a tree, on the grass area, watching the sunset. We were talking about random things, and then we saw a white flash. We both turned around to see paps taking pictures, and asking questions like:

'Is it true that you two are dating?'

'Selena, did you really break up with Justin Bieber?'

'Are you friends? Or is it more than just a friendship?'

We both got up, and started walking at a faster pace, leaving their questions unanswered. The paps kept following, so we decided to run. Selena still clung onto me, until we reached the car. We got in as fast as we could, and i started the car before the paps got to us. As we were about to leave the parking, we saw a figure in one of the cars, that looked quite familiar.

"Eleanor" i heard Selena mumble, but clear enough for me to hear.

"Yep. I cant believe she would do something like this" i said, as we drove off.

"Neither can i" she said.

"Did anything happen in the toilets when you went? Because i saw Eleanor get up, and head towards it, right after you left" i said, as i kept my eyes on the road.

"Umm...nothing" Selena said, as she avoided looking at me, which was something she would do when she was lying.

"Selena...i know its not nothing" i stated.

"Okay fine. I was washing my hands just before i was about to leave, and she came in and started asking me what i was doing there with you, calling you her boyfriend. I then corrected her saying that you are her ex-boyfriend, and told her it was none of her business. Then she called me a bitch, and i then accidentally mumbled 'says the bitch herself', and that caught her attention. So she then called me a whore, told me to stay away from you because she was going to get you back one way or another" Selena said, as she stared down her hands. We had gotten back to the hotel, so now we were just sitting in the car.

"Ignore her. You're not a bitch, or a whore. And she can try and get me back, but she wont because i dont need her when i have you now. She cheated on me, and expects to get me back, but she wont. I wont let her ruin our relationship" i said, and with that i lifted her head up and kissed her, slow and passionately.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" i replied, as she kissed me once more. We then got out of the car, and entered the hotel.

Once we were inside my flat, we went into my room.

"Since i didnt exactly bring any movies from back home, we're gonna have search it up on my laptop" i said, as i got my laptop and switched it on.

"Oh okay. Im fine with that. But what movie should we watch?" She asked.

"I dunno. I cant think of any", i said, as i got onto google.

"Umm....oooh! What about Abduction?" She suggested.
(A/N: love that movie! Especially since Taylor Lautner stars in it!)

"Okay" i said, as i searched it up and went onto a website. I clicked play, and allowed it to load.

"Can you put pause? I wanna make the bed more comfortable" Selena said, as we both got up and she started placing different pillows in certain places. She then sat down, and patted the spot next to her indicating for me to sit down. I set the laptop onto my lap, turning it slightly so Selena could see the screen as well. She then shifted closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder, as the movie began.

~~After Movie~~

Once the movie ended, neither of us were asleep yet. Selena then got a text from her management.

"What do they want?" I asked.

"Apparantly, there's going to be a meeting tomorrow morning at around 8:30am" She said, as she then looked over to the laptop screen checking the time.

"Shit....if i need to wake up before 8 in the morning, i need to sleep. So i gotta go back to my flat now" she said, as she got up and got her bag.

"Cant you stay the night?" I asked.

"I cant. Im sorry, because Jessica is going to be wondering where i am, because its like 1:43am. Plus she's gonna want to know what we did and i wont be able to sleep until i've told her" she said.

"Oh okay then" i said, as i walked with her towards the door.

"See ya", she said. But just before she left, i stopped her.

"Wait, you forgot something" i said, just before she left.

"What?" She asked.

"This" i said, as i leaned in and kissed her.

"Goodnight Louis" she said smiling, after the kiss.

"Night Selena" i replied, as she walked off and left.

I then turned returned to my room, and turned my laptop off, and put it away. I also took my shirt and jeans off, and got into bed. But before i fell asleep i sent a text to Selena saying:

To: My beautiful GF :) <3

I love you. Goodnight beautiful! xoxo

I then locked my phone, and left it on the bedside table, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------
Heyyyy ppl! Hopefully this chapter isnt crappy or boring. Here's a small note, and read it if u're a 5sos fan:

*Read if 5sos fan*

OMFG!! IDK IF U SAW THE TWEET, BUT ASHTON TWEETED SAYING THAT THEYRE BACK HOME IN SYDNEY!! OMG!! AND IM FANGIRLING COZ I LIVE IN SYDNEY!! SO IM SO HAPPYYYYYY!

*End of 5sos note*

Anywaysssssss......hope u liked reading this chapter! Vote, comment, etc. Hope u had/have a wonderful day, and byeeeeeee 4 now!

Love BigCatsRule
xox