Bullying

[ A/N: Yes, that's correct. I'm landing faster updates. :)  ]

Y/N set his stuff down, sighing as he flopped down on his new bed. He felt grateful that his grandpa didn't live far enough for them to switch schools. He decided to text Helen, but surprisingly, as soon as he picked up his phone, he got a notification that Helen had texted him.

Helen: "How are you feeling today?"

Y/N frowned a bit. He didn't want to think about it, he wanted to go numb to it all.

Y/N: "Depressed."

Helen: "I hope you feel well soon. :)"

Helen: "I would sneak over again, but we no longer live close :("

Y/N: "You should ask if you can spend the night one day! That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

Helen: "I suppose so. Thank you. Get well soon."

Y/N: "Bye byee"

Y/N huffed, letting his phone fall down onto his chest before rolling over, closing his eyes. Tomorrow. Tomorrow he has to make friends with Tom. Forget today. . Forget today. . Forget today. . .

The next day, y/n threw his arm over Tom's shoulder with a smile. Tom on the other hand, looked uncomfortable.

"Hey buddy!" Y/N said.

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Buddy?" He asked.

"Yep! There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

Tom glanced at Helen before shaking his head. "No, it's fine."

Y/N smiled. "Cool! How about we be friends, huh? I'm tired of being. . . whatever we are..!"

Tom sighed and gave a small smile back, though it seemed to be a little forced.

"Hey! Y/N! Since when did you start hanging out with losers?"

Y/N looked up and removed his arm from around Tom, watching Ban and Judy walk up to him. Y/N smiled. "Losers?" He asked.

Ban shoved Tom and laughed before looking at y/n. "Of course! Who would hang out with Tom? Ever?" Ban said, snatching Tom's glasses off of his face.

"H- Hey! Give those back!" Tom attempts to sound bold and intimidating, but it doesn't work. No one is scared of Tom.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh? Cry? Oh no, I'm so scared!" Ban laughed and threw the glasses on the ground, stomping on them. Tom gasped, watching his glasses shatter underneath his foot.

Helen and y/n stayed silent. Helen wasn't one to argue and fight. Y/N didn't care that his glasses were gone.

Tom fell to the floor, slowly taking a few pieces of his glasses in his hands. Ban looked at Helen, who didn't react.

"Hey, hey now. Let's not." Y/N said, taking a step closer to Helen in a protective manner. "Shut up, y/n. You used to hang out with me. You were cool back then. Now you're just. . Nothing. Come back to us, your real friends." Ban replied, shoving Helen so harshly that he fell to the ground.

Y/N growled a bit and took a step closer, but Judy grabbed his bad arm with a smile and pulled him away. "Yeah! You should come and hang with us for today!" Judy smiled. Y/N hissed and watched as Ban kicked Helen in the side, his body rolling a bit into the lockers beside them. He tried to escape once more, but she pulled him back, which made him yelp a bit and whince.

"Never in my life have I wanted to hit a girl so badly. . Never I swear.." Y/N said in his thoughts, snatching his arm away. "Get off of me." He snarled. Judy huffed. Y/N looked back at Helen, who was being kicked by a few other people now.

"HEY!" Y/N yelled, shoving Ban off of Helen. Ban growled and pushed him back. Y/N raised his fist to punch Ban, but stopped and looked away.

"No. . . I cant get suspended. . That would cause more issues for my family and we don't need that right now.." Y/N said in his mind, not reacting when Ban punched him. Instead, he dropped to the floor with Helen, covering Helen's body with his own as best he could as they got kicked and punched. It hurt. Why? Why do this?

Y/N yelped, a few tears falling down his face as Ban kicks his arm wound harshly. It hurts. . Why is he even doing this. . ? Is he obsessed with y/n or something? Why does he care so much about who he hangs out with?

"I wish they'd all die. ." Y/N thought.

Die.

Die.

Die.

D i e.

DIE.

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

𝐷𝐼𝐸!

𝐷𝐼𝐸!

𝐷𝐼𝐸!

. . . .

ᵈⁱᵉ. . .

The bell rung and Ban and the few others left. Y/N got up, helping Helen up aswell. "Stupid pricks.." Y/N mumbled. He turned towards Helen. "How long have they been doing this to you?"

Helen averted his eyes, staying silent.

"Helen, please tell me.."

"Ever since you took me to the nurses office." Helen replied softly. Y/N huffed, beginning to walk to class, Helen following.

Tom got up and brushed himself off. "Yeah, I'm fine too. Thanks for asking." He grumbled. Y/N gave an apologetic smile and continued to walk.

"Why didn't you beat them up like you did with Carmelo?" Helen asks.

"Because I don't want to get suspended." Y/N replied. Helen nodded.

"Have they given you many bruises?" Y/N asks. Helen nods. "They're all over my arms and legs, along with a few on my sides."

"That's terrible! I'll protect you from now on!" Y/N said, looking at Helen and huffing.

"It's fine. At least I'm not alone anymore." Helen mumbled.

"Yeah! Let's get bullied together!" Y/N smiled happily.

"Uhm.. being bullied is nothing to get excited over." Tom said. Y/N rolled his eyes before smiling again.

School is less of a hell hole now.