"I'll quit school in Lake City and continue here. I'll find a job to pay for my schooling that way I won't be causing my mother any stress. You're not being selfish. You are going through grief and I'm going to be here for you every step of the way," he said kissing her lips.

When they pulled apart, Elsa looked up at him, "You are the sweetest man but I can't keep you from your family forever," she said then added, "And I really can't keep you from your dream college either."

"That wasn't my dream college, it was my Uncle North's. My dream is to be with you. I want to come back into town to be with you and help you," he said. "And you're not keeping me from my family. You and your sister can move in with us or we can move in with you. I have four people I want to protect now. We could all move in together or something like that," he added on.

Elsa felt a little shocked at his proposition. She'd love to move in with him but his mother and sister? That would be... slightly scary. She doesn't dislike his family no... it's just if they ever got too carried away in a make out session she doesn't know how she'll ever recover from that very embarrassing moment.

It would just be complicated.

"I-I don't know. Moving in together? That would be a big step for us. An even bigger one since your sister and mother will be moving in too. Jack I'm not so sure," Elsa replied.

"Why?" He asked placing his hand on her cheek.

"What if we can't move in together? What if we do something intimate and someone walks in? That would be so embarrassing. What if-," she was cut off by Jack again.

"You have been thinking too much. All these what ifs could or could not happen. Maybe we try and see how it works for a little bit then if it's really not good we'll move out. Maybe give it a try? This is just a suggestion, we don't have to do this," he said holding her arms.

"I know, I just am a little nervous about everything. Heck it's only been a week since I found out about my parents. It just feels so unreal," Elsa whispered the last part.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. How about you just think about my offer. I'm still moving back home though. Everything will be okay," he said hugging her.

"Thank you for understanding," she said squeezing him a little.

"It's no problem," he said kissing her forehead.

"You should get home. It's getting late," Elsa said slowly pulling away to look at him.

"Yea... probably. I'll be back tomorrow yeah?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

They kissed quickly then Jack left the house. He figured she just needed space right now.

Elsa sighed then walked upstairs to her room. She walked passed Anna's room and found her asleep on her bed. Elsa smiled lightly then went to her room to go to bed too.

~Midnight~

"Elsie?" Anna asked trying to wake up her sister.

Elsa woke up instantly. She was a very light sleeper.

"Yes Tweety?" Elsa said rubbing her eyes.

"Can I sleep with you please?"

"Of course, come here," Elsa said. Anna quickly ran to her sisters bedside with Mr. Cuddles. She got under the covers and laid beside her.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Elsa asked. Anna shook her head. "Then what is it?"

"I just feel scared. Mommy and daddy used to be here with us in this house and now... they're not..." Anna said.