Trick

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack Frost have been married for two years. Their son Elias was born about three months ago. Elsa was still at home on maternity leave with him while Jack was working at their company.

"Waaaaaa..." there was a cry that woke up the entire house.

"Jack your son is awake," Elsa said pushing him slightly.

His arms were wrapped around her waist, cuddling her. He felt her pushing him but he just held onto her tighter.

"Before sunrise he is your son," Jack whispered back.

The crying kept going as the parents were wanting the other to go get him.

"Will somebody please get that poor child and make him stop crying?!" Anna, Elsa's sister, exclaimed from a different room.

Anna was their roommate for the time being. She is taking online classes and finishing up her last semester of college.

"Ugh," Elsa groaned as she knew Jack wouldn't get up to take care of their son who was still crying. She pushed him away from her as she got up.

Rubbing her eyes and yawning, she went to the room right beside hers to get Elias. He was in his crib squirming and crying.

"Oh Elias, please stop crying," Elsa said as she picked him up.

"What is wrong?" She asked rhetorically. She wasn't expecting an answer back obviously.

"Did you poop?" She asked. She checked him and she was correct.

"Oh gosh. That is diabolical to come out of a little baby," she said chuckling.

After she changed his diaper his cries subsided. Now he was just looking at his mama.

"All better now," she smiled down at him. She kissed his forehead.

"Mama loves you. Yes she does," Elsa soon found herself baby talking to him. All sleepiness forgotten.

She walked to their living room to watch the news and wait for everyone else to wake up. Little Elias still with her because there is no way that he would fall back asleep now.

Soon Jack's alarm clock was going off. Groaning, he turned it off then got up and started getting ready. After around thirty minutes he was showered and dressed. And ready for breakfast.

He walked out to see Elias in his star bouncer while Elsa is in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone.

Jack tried as quietly as he could to walk to her. She was flipping a pancake when he wrapped his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Jack? What are you doing?" She asked. She was still slightly mad about him not getting up to get Elias this morning.

"Hugging my wife. Nothings wrong with that," he said.

"There is something wrong with it if I don't want you to hug me right now," she said trying to shrug him off.

He let go of her and looked at her questionably. "And why is that?" He asked.

"For starters, it was your turn to get Elias since I had got him earlier AND you quoted The Lion King this morning to get out of it," Elsa said frustrated as she moved the pancake to a plate then started on the next one.

"Are you really upset over something like that?" Jack asked.

"Yes Jack! It wasn't fair for you to make me do it!" She said. Then she sighed.