THE CUTEST CURSE [NAMJINHOPE]

Witch!Namjoon x Elf!Seokjin x Witch!Hoseok

"W-w-why me?!" whined Namjoon, the pair of fluffy, white rabbit ears atop his head drooping slightly.

Poor Namjoon just wanted something refreshing to drink after a hard day at work.

*

Working as an assistant to a witch who ran an enormous magic shop was tiring. Things had to be done fast, and you'd be dead meat if the witch's supervisor fairies caught you slacking off at work.

Jung Hoseok, the owner of the shop, was a jolly young witch, but he could be the scariest person on the planet if one of his fairies reported to him about an employee slacking off or doing a terrible job.

And that's exactly why Namjoon was upset after work. He had managed to get on Hoseok's nerves.

And said witch was already in a pretty foul mood since the day began.

Namjoon was just...Namjooning. He didn't mean to break the jar of unicorn blood, he was just arranging some potion ingredients on the shelves when he accidentally knocked over the jar.

The silvery substance was hard to find, and it was quite volatile on top of that. Leaving unicorn blood out in the open would cause it to vaporise in about a second or two. And once the blood would vaporise, inhaling it would cause an individual to behave in strange ways.

Upon inhaling the vapour, Namjoon grabbed a supervisor fairy that was flying nearby and began pinching his chubby cheeks and cooing at him.

The poor fairy wailed for help, and in no time, two more fairies flew to help and immediately teleported them to Hoseok's office.

"What is the meaning of all this?!" snapped Hoseok, "Let go of Jimin this instant!"

"But look at him," whined Namjoon, squeezing the fairy tightly, "He's such a cutie pie! I want to give him all the hugs and the cuddles and the—"

"SILENCE! Yoongi-hyung, bring the idiot to his senses!" yelled Hoseok.

A fairy with catlike eyes nodded and summoned a large club. With the swish of a hand, the club went flying and smacked Namjoon on the head.

The crying fairy, Jimin, tumbled out of Namjoon's hands.

"Oh, goodness!" gasped Hoseok, gently cupping his palms to catch the small creature, "Are you alright, Jiminie?"

"I thought I was going to die!" the poor fairy wailed.

"Shh, shh, it's going to be alright." Hoseok whispered into Jimin's ear.

He turned to the other fairies and said, "Now, why don't you take Jimin to his room and let him get some rest? I'll deal with this big oaf in about a minute."

The fairies nodded. Yoongi gave Namjoon a dirty look before draping one of Jimin's arms over his shoulders. Within an instant, the fairies were gone.

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose and glared at Namjoon, who was on the floor, writhing in pain.

"Kim Namjoon, what have you got to say for this?! Explain yourself!" he snapped.

Namjoon groaned, clutching his head and trying his best to sit up on the floor.

"Wha...what happened? Where am-Mr Jung?! What am I doing here?" gasped Namjoon.

"Shame on you, Kim Namjoon. You know a lot about unicorn blood, yet you act quite carelessly! Yoongi-hyung had to bring you to your senses by smacking you on the head with that club!"