PRECIOUS DOLLIES [VSOPEMINJOON]

This story contains littlespace, which is also known as age regression, I'm so sorry if it makes any readers uncomfortable.
People who regress into a childlike mindset do so if they're stressed, or to cope with trauma, mental illness, etc. There are some who do it for other reasons such as curiosity too. Such people are known as littles or age regressors.
If you want to learn more about littlespace, you can look it up on the internet, but please note that age regression is NOT a kink. It must not be confused with age play, which is a kink.
Age regression is SFW, and it even has a seal of approval from Carl Jung himself.
If you wanna read more littlespace/age regression stories, you can check out my profile, where I've written a collection of them. There are plenty of other BTS littlespace fanfics here on Wattpad, so I hope you guys check them out as well!
I'm sorry for not being able to explain the concept of littlespace properly at the moment, my littlespace one-shots collection has a better explanation on this topic, so you can go ahead and check it out!
Anyways, here's a cute one-shot starring a squishy little Joonie with his adorable dolls.

"You, Kim Namjoon, are fired."

"W-what?" spluttered Namjoon, "But I—"

"Get out of my sight," snapped his boss, Jung Hoseok, "If you don't make it quick, I'm calling Seokjin-ssi and Jungkook-ssi to drag you out, and you know very well that they are strong enough to rip you apart."

Namjoon quickly bowed and ran back to his cubicle to pack all of his belongings.

"Looks like someone's been fired..."

Namjoon turned towards the owner of the voice. It was his nasty co-worker, Park Jimin.

"Awww, you poor baby," taunted Jimin.

Namjoon could feel tears trying to escape his eyes as he put packed up the last of his belongings.

"Go away," he whispered.

"What was that, Kim?"

"Go away, please."

Jimin smirked and lifted up a foot in the air as he tightly grabbed the Namjoon by his collar. He knew what was going to happen, Jimin put him through this every single day.

But this time, Jimin was wearing boots with heels.

Before Namjoon could make a move, Jimin brought his foot back down and crushed the poor man's right foot with his heel.

Tears finally made their way out of his eyes and streamed down his cheeks as he let out a blood-curdling scream.

Jimin laughed.

"What's going on here?" yelled Hoseok, striding into the room with Seokjin and Jungkook.

"My foot..." wheezed Namjoon.

"Didn't I tell you to get out of here? Why are you bothering Jimin-ssi?" snapped Hoseok.

"I didn't—"

"Enough. Seokjin-ssi, Jungkook-ssi, throw this man out! NOW!"

Before the two men could grab him by his shoulders, Namjoon grabbed his bag and limped as fast as he could towards the exit.

*

Namjoon huffed and puffed as he dumped his bag onto his couch and ran into his room.

As he rummaged through his closet for a change of clothes, his eyes landed upon the green dinosaur onesie hanging beside his pajamas.

Suddenly, his work clothes began to make him feel more uncomfortable as the seconds went by.

He let out a whine and took off his clothes. He smiled as he reached for the onesie. As soon as he put it on, he let out a sigh of contentment.