CALICO CAT [JIHOPE]

Cat Hybrid!Jimin x Hoseok

"Awww, you poor thing! Why on earth would anyone want to leave a rare little kitty like you to fend for yourself here?" I said, looking into the eyes of an abandoned cat.

It was an adorable male cat with silky, white, black and orange fur - a rare calico cat. A purple collar adorned his neck. He tilted his head as he stared at me with his lime green eyes.

"Let me take you home, little one. You must be starving!" I said, picking up the cat and carrying him home.

*

"What is your name, little one?" I asked the cat, which obviously made no sense, for he was a cat and cats do not understand humans well.

Then I remembered that he had a collar around his neck.

"Oh, silly me! I should have checked the name tag on your collar!" I chuckled, face-palming.

Park Jimin, it said.

"Park Jimin, eh? It suits you." I said, scratching behind the cat's ears, making him purr.

I looked up at the clock. It was almost half past nine.

"Oh, dear. It is quite late. Best be going to bed right now."

I rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

Just as I had exited the bathroom, the cat was standing outside, waiting patiently for me to pet him.

"You can sleep with me on the bed tonight," I said, gesturing towards the bed, "But I'm definitely buying you a bed in the future."

Once I plopped down onto the bed, Jimin hopped onto the free space beside me before I drifted off to sleep.

*

I woke up, feeling as if something heavy were lying on my chest. I opened my eyes, only to be met with a shocking sight.

There was a young boy sleeping on top of me. And that wasn't the only strange thing.

He had cat ears and a tail! And he was naked.

I let out a loud scream, startling the boy so much that he jumped off me and ran to sit in a corner.

I tossed a blanket towards the boy. He sat huddled in the corner of the room, clutching the blanket tightly as he cried his eyeballs out.

Cautiously, I approached the crying boy and stroked his hair.

He sniffled as he looked up at me with his glossy eyes.

I inspected the ears on his head. They were quite similar to Jimin's ears. Could this boy really be my cat? Or was I just having a weird dream?

I pinched myself. Nope, this was certainly reality.

"Jimin?" I said softly to avoid scaring the boy.

He responded, his ears twitching as he looked at me with his lime green orbs.

I scratched behind his ears, making him purr loudly. When I was done, he giggled, his eyes turning into little crescents.

"Can you talk?" I asked.

He just tilted his head.

"Can you understand me?"

He tilted his head in the other direction.

"I guess you can't," I said, patting his head, "Come. I have some clothes for you. We don't want to have you running around naked, do we?"

I opened the cupboard and picked up an oversized pastel yellow hoodie and a pair of baby blue track pants.

I was about to fetch the kitchen scissors to cut a hole in the pants for Jimin's tail when I felt something tugging at my pants.

Jimin was on all fours, biting the fabric of my pants as he stared up at me.

"No, baby. Don't do that." I said, trying to pull the fabric out of his mouth.

As soon as I managed to pull it out, his eyes were suddenly big with tears as his bottom lip trembled.

"Awww, baby. I'll give you something else to bite, okay?" I cooed.

He couldn't understand what I was saying, and he began to cry.

I picked up the crying boy and carried him to the kitchen. I took out a silicone teether that my young niece had left behind while I was on babysitting duty.

"You can bite this." I said, washing and drying the teether.

I handed it to Jimin, who stopped crying and stared at the colourful object with curious eyes.

He poked at the teether and then put it in his mouth once he deemed it safe.

"You're adorable, aren't you?" I giggled, ruffling Jimin's hair.

I cut a hole in the track pants to make space for his tail. I went over to Jimin, who was busy biting the teether.

"Sweetie, I made something for you!" I said, showing Jimin his new clothes.

*

Putting the clothes on Jimin had been a bit of a struggle, but he looked really cute. I just wanted to squish his chubby cheeks and kiss his plump lips.

I was lying on the floor with Jimin by my side. He was giggling and burying his face into my chest while I was playing with his hair.

I scratched him behind his ears, making him purr. God, he was so cute!

I then placed a hand on one of his chubby cheeks and brought his adorable face closer to mine.

Then, I kissed his forehead.

Jimin giggled and rubbed his head against my chest.

This boy was going to be the death of me soon.

***

A/N : *screams in Jungkook* FINALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I updated