BELIEVE [VHOPE]

Peter Pan!Taehyung x Hoseok

After the death of my family, I lost all hope.

I was a homeless boy, always fighting to survive. I lived on nothing but scraps of food left behind by stray animals and the pesky, rich people who could afford to waste as much food as they wanted.

But one night, I saw a little light flickering beside me.

I caught it and held it gently, for it seemed quite delicate.

I peered at it closely. The light dimmed a little to reveal the figure of a tiny human with crystal-clear wings and a doll-like face.

He looked up at me with blue doe eyes and flashed me the most adorable grin.

I smiled back at the tiny creature.

Suddenly, I heard a deep voice and felt the shadow of a stranger looming over me.

"Thank you," said the stranger.

I looked up to see a handsome boy clad in green.

"Thank you for finding my pixie friend! I thought I had lost him!" he exclaimed.

"A pixie?" I said, tilting my head in confusion as I stared at the tiny creature in my hand.

"Yes, he's a pixie. His name is Park Jimin," replied the boy, "And I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way."

"Jung Hoseok," I said, shaking Taehyung's hand.

"Thank you for keeping him safe, even if it wasn't even for half a minute," said Taehyung, "I could have lost him. I must repay you in some way. What it is it that you desire?"

I wanted to know how it was like to live happily. That was all that I ever wanted.

I told Taehyung my wish.

"Come with me," he said, "We're flying to Neverland."

"Neverland? Never heard of it. I don't think it exists in the world map." I said.

"Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist," said Taehyung, "I do agree that one cannot find it in any map, but to get there, all you have to do is believe."

"Believe?"

"Yes. Do you believe in Neverland, Hoseok?"

I thought of a land where all was peaceful and free from suffering.

A land where everyone was happy and having a good time.

I nodded.

Taehyung took my hand, and soon we were off to Neverland.

*

"Here is your new home," said Taehyung as he guided me towards a cozy-looking cottage.

I did nothing but stare at the place in awe.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my trance as I heard voices.

"Hey, is he new?"

I turned around to see a short boy with blue hair and a catlike face.

"Hello, Yoongi! This is Hoseok, the newcomer! Hoseok, meet Yoongi." said Taehyung.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you!" I said excitedly, shaking hands with Yoongi.

Just then, two more boys came running while a glittering orb came floating behind them. One had bunny-like features and long, black hair, while the other was taller and had broad shoulders, plump lips and large eyes.

"Taehyung! We have a newcomer?" the taller of the two said.

Taehyung nodded. "This is Hoseok. Hoseok, I'd like you to meet Jungkook and. Seokjin. The pixie accompanying them is Namjoon."

I waved, flashing a smile.

*

Neverland is truly a beautiful place.

Everybody's happy because nobody ever grows up there.

They are in a place that makes them feel safe and warm.

They are in a place where nobody can bring an end to their creativity and childishness.

There is no pressure to be perfect, there is no competition.

Neverland is full of everlasting joy.

I am finally at peace.

Thank you, Kim Taehyung.

***

A/N : That ending tho :O