GOOD DOGGIE [YOONJINKOOK]

Wolf!Yoongi x Wolf!Seokjin x Jungkook

Coming face-to-face with a couple of wolves was definitely not on Jungkook's to-do list during his camping trip.

It all started when Jungkook and Hoseok just wanted a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, the eerie howls of dogs were keeping them awake.

"Jungkook," whimpered Hoseok, "Can you check and see where those sounds are coming from?"

"Hoseok, would you prefer to lose a limb to some crazy dog?" snapped Jungkook.

"Be more respectful towards your elders," hissed Hoseok, "Now, go find out where the sounds are coming from. I need my beauty sleep."

Grumbling, Jungkook grabbed his torch and crawled out of his tent.

"What on earth is wrong with Hoseok?" he muttered, his boots trampling the dry leaves and twigs beneath him.

Just then, he heard a howl. Jungkook immediately froze in place and whimpered inaudibly. Clutching the torch tightly in his hand, he looked around.

"God, please save me," he whispered with a shiver.

A few moments passed. The forest was completely silent. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, a large creature pounced on Jungkook. The boy started to whimper and wail.

"Please don't kill me!" he yelled.

As if the creature could understand, it backed away slightly, allowing Jungkook to sit up.

"Uh...good doggie?" he said, staring at the large creature.

It snarled, snapping at Jungkook.

"Okay, okay!" squeaked Jungkook, backing away, "You're not a dog, so what are you? A coyote?"

The creature seemed to sigh and roll its eyes. Jungkook watched in awe as it began to shrink and take on the appearance of a pale, young man.

"You're a werewolf?! Ugh, you're naked! Go put some clothes on!" snapped Jungkook.

"Yes, I am a werewolf," said the man, "And don't even think of instructing me about wearing clothes. I stopped doing that long ago."

"What do you mean you stopped wearing clothes long ago? You're a human being when you're not in werewolf form! Have some decency!"

The man growled and pinned Jungkook to a nearby tree.

"You're lucky that you're so cute," he hissed, "Otherwise, I would have ripped you to shreds."

"Yah! Yoongi, stop harassing that poor boy!"

A tall, naked man with broad shoulders and plump lips emerged from behind a large bush.

"Who are you?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm Seokjin. I see you've met Yoongi," said the tall man.

"Yeah, and he's a big meanie!" huffed Jungkook.

"Cute," whispered Seokjin.

"Cute? He just insulted me for being naked in my human form!" yelled Yoongi.

"It's understandable, he's a normal human! We're werewolves!" said Seokjin.

"Wait, you're a werewolf too?" asked Jungkook.

Seokjin nodded. "That's right."

"Are there other werewolves in this forest? Are you guys part of a pack or something? Who's the Alpha?"