19

Time Skip: 1 month

Demi's POV

It's been a month since Odell and I got back from our amazing trip in Fiji and as soon as we got back I started working on music again. I had a meeting with Scooter and we agreed on doing another album and see where things go from there. I loved doing music again though because it gave me something to do when the kids are away or just some free time for me. Today though, is Zara's birthday and tomorrow is Ezra's. Instead of doing a party this year, they both wanted to have a sleepover with their friends and more specifically, Ezra wanted to go camping in our backyard with his few friends while Zara and her friends stay inside and do their nails and stuff. I sent the four little ones to my parents house for the night so it wasn't too chaotic in the house. Odell is going to stay outside with the boys tonight while I stay inside with the girls. I'm actually kind of excited for this because at Zara's age, I didn't have big sleepovers like this. I normally only slept over with Selena growing up and sometimes Miley, but never at the same time since they weren't the best of friends. I promised Zara though that I would stay out of her way as best as possible because I don't think she wants her mom hovering. Zara and her three friends are in her room now and Odell is setting up tents in the backyard with Ezra and his three friends. I'm downstairs now getting the pizza that I ordered for everyone. So, I open the door to see a boy who looks about 20 years old with pizza.

"Damn." He whispers looking me up and down and I raise my brows. "I mean. I'm sorry. Here you go." He says quickly handing me the pizza and I take it from him and set it on the side table by the door before handing him the cash.

"Thank you." I say going to close the door, but he stops it with his hand.

"Wait. Can I get your number?" He asks and I chuckle.

"No." I say.

"Come on gorgeous." He says and I shake my head.

"No. Can you let go of my door now?" I ask and he huffs before letting go so I can close it. "Ridiculous." I mumble turning to walk in the kitchen, but I run straight into Odell who's laughing.

"Homeboy really thought he had a chance with you." He says chuckling and I roll my eyes with a smile as he drapes his arm around my shoulders and takes the pizza from me while we walk in the kitchen. 

"I thought he was kind of cute." I say shrugging as we make it to the island in the kitchen and Odell looks at me with raised brows.

"You better watch yourself." He says and I chuckle.

"What? We're getting older. I might need someone young now." I say walking to the fridge but he grabs my hand and pulls me straight back into him.

"You know damn well I can please you better than anyone ever could." He mumbles and I look up at him with a smirk.

"Can you?" I ask challenging him and he rolls his eyes.

"Meet me in the bathroom later and I can show you." He says bending down to kiss my neck and I let out a small moan.

"Is the pizza here?" I hear Ezra ask running inside so I quickly push Odell away before he sees.

"Yeah. Here." I say handing him one box of pizza. "If you guys want more just tell Odell, okay?" I say and he nods.

"Thank you." He says and I smile as he runs back outside. When the door closes, Odell starts playing with my button on my jeans and I roll my eyes and slap his hand away.

"No. We have eight kids in our house right now and six of them aren't ours." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah yeah." He says backing away and I shake my head with a chuckle.