5

Demi's POV

It's now the next morning and Odell is making breakfast while I pack the older kids lunches. Luckily the three little ones are all still sleeping.

"Mom why were you screaming last night?" Ezra all the sudden asks and I freeze and look over at Odell who I can tell is chuckling as he faces the stove.

"Umm I wasn't." I finally answer.

"Yeah, I heard you too." Zara says and I internally groan.

"No reason guys. I'm fine." I say not once looking up at them out of embarrassment.

"Are you sure? You were really loud." Ezra asks again and I finally look up at them.

"Yes I'm fine. End of conversation." I say simply and they both nod. Odell then turns with plates of food for the kids before leaving the kitchen to feed the dogs. I then follow him and I smack him slightly since he was still laughing.

"What?" He asks acting dumb and I roll my eyes.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny." I pout.

"It kind of is." He says and I groan and throw my head back.

"I hate you." I mumble as I turn away.

"I love you too baby." He then says and I crack a small smile as I walk back into the kitchen and I eat some of the left over food since I was hungry. When the kids have school I normally eat after with the little ones but I'm hungry now. Odell then offered to take them to school and I was glad, because I was really tired. This pregnancy is really catching up to me and as of lately I have zero energy to do anything. The doorbell then rings and I go to answer it and see Max.

"Hey." I say opening the door wider for him so he can walk in.

"Hey, the babies still sleeping?" He asks and I nod sitting down on the couch as I rest my head back.

"Yeah. You came to get them?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"Yeah, I was going to take them to the Zoo today." He says and I nod and let out a yawn. "Tired?" He asks and I nod once again.

"Exhausted. I can't wait to have this baby." I say and he doesn't reply. He never really says anything regarding my pregnancy and I know he tries to just ignore that I am pregnant.

"Do you know the gender?" He asks and I'm surprised he's even asking. I open my eyes to look at him to see him sitting on the other couch.

"No. We wanted it to be a surprise." I say and he nods. "How'd it go with your lawyer yesterday?" I then ask.

"Good. He wrote up the custody papers and sent them to her. We will have a court date soon. He's pretty confident I'll win though because of what she did." He says and I nod. Just then I hear the boys upstairs talking. "I'll go get them. You're tired." He says and I nod. A few minutes later he walks back down with all three of them then goes to the kitchen to make them breakfast while I continue sitting on the couch. About ten minutes later the door opens and I look over to see Odell walking in and I smile.

"Max is here. He's making breakfast for the little ones." I say and he nods and sits down next to me and I cuddle into him.

"I'm so tired." I mumble.

"Well we were up late last night. Apparently so we're the kids." He says and I smack his chest causing him to laugh out loud. "I'm kidding. I love you." He coos and I smile and pull my head away from his chest.

"I love you too." I reply running my hand over his beard. I then lean in to kiss him softly but we pull away when we hear Max grumble. I turn to look at him and see an annoyed look on his face.