4

Demi's POV

It is now the next morning and Odell and I just got to our doctors appointment. We are in a room waiting for the doctor to come in as Odell rubs my stomach as the baby kicks.

"I will never get tired of that feeling." Odell says as he smiles down at my stomach when the baby kicks his hand. I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you." I say and he smiles bigger and looks up at me.

"I love you too. Both of you." He says kissing my stomach lightly and I feel tears burn at the back of my eyes. Just then, the door opens and my doctor walks in. She asks a few questions before she starts the ultrasound and takes measurements. 

"Baby looks amazing. Baby looks like they will be big too. Already six pounds almost and is about 17 in long." She says and my eyes go wide.

"Damn. And I'm gonna have to push this baby out of me." I say and both the doctor and Odell chuckle. "This is your fault with your over six foot ass." I say glaring over at Odell playfully and he shrugs with a smile.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you go into labor a lot sooner then your past pregnancies. This labor will probably go fast too since you've had two other pregnancies." She says and I nod.

"Yeah with the twins it was only a few hours after I got to the hospital and I was pushing." I say and she nods. She then presses a button so we can hear the loud and strong heartbeat.

"Amazing heartbeat as well. Things are looking perfect. Now you guys wanted to do a 4D ultrasound today also right?" She asks and we nod. She smiles then presses another button to switch over to 4D and I smile big.

"The baby looks just like you." I say briefly looking over at Odell who has a large smile on his face.

"Yeah, definitely has your nose and is very chunky. Look at those cheeks." The doctor points out and I smile with tears in my eyes. The baby then yawns and I smile ever bigger.

"I don't know why they're so tired

"I don't know why they're so tired. They never stop kicking so it should be me yawning." I say and the doctor chuckles.

"This is amazing." Odell whispers as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb and I nod over at him.

"It is." I agree and he smiles and brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles.

"Now you guys are still sure you don't want to know the gender?" The doctor asks and we nod.

"Yeah. We want it to be a surprise." Odell says and she nods.

"Okay. If you change your mind at any point just go ahead and give me a call. Cause I do know the gender. I've seen it a few times but haven't said anything." She says and I chuckle and shake my head.

"Well make sure you don't slip up then." I say and she laughs herself. We then wrap up the ultrasound and we leave. Odell and I then decide to go to a baby store to get a few things since we literally have nothing besides diapers and a car seat. That is all that we've gotten so we are definitely in need since the baby will be here in about a month. We walk around the store hand in hand as we look at some clothes but it was hard to find gender neutral things. We did find some onesies though that were all gender neutral and we also got some bottles and pacifiers. I do plan to breastfeed, but I also want the baby to be able to take a bottle if I need a break.